Final Fantasy XIII Faceplate Giveaway

Webb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GT: WiseFwumYuhGwev

Favorite FF: FFVI (or 3 here in the states)

It wasn't my first Final Fantasy but as a 10 year old boy at the time it was the first game in the series that truly got into and spent a great deal of time playing. Compared with all the other games we had on SNES the depth this one offered was astounding.

GT: Mike16437

It's a toss-up between FFIII & FFVII. FFIII on SNES was the first one I played of the series, and it blew my mind just because of the detail and all the things you could do for a battle versus the likes of Link to the Past and what not that I had played before. That got me hooked on RPG's, but I had to admit that I have never poured as much time into a game at that time as when I got FFVII. I spent all day every day during the summer grinding through FFVII and got completely wrapped up in the storyline and characters. Both great games of different video games eras, and FFXIII is shaping up to be great as well.

GT: DXBlazePT

My favorite FF was Final Fantasy VII, it might have to do with being my first, but still, in my opinion is the one with best story, maybe the best main character, and surely the best villain (kefka for second xD). And I also loved the materia sistem, easy to understand and apply. Then it is FFXII for the innovative gameplay and then FFX for...story, summons fighting alongside you and awesome graphics, I guess it really was only the "first FF on ps2 fever" xD

It's possible that my top 3 changes, my FFXIII will only arrive next monday or tuesday, can't wait *_*

GT: oOI KURT IOo

hands down, final fantasy X-II is clearly the best! who else cant resist the three hotties yuna, rikku and paine ( "YRP" FTW! ) besides the characters, that games battle system was a true RPG and other games could learn from it! dont forget the immense aeons aswell, they make the FF series for me. on top of that, dont forget the dress spheres some of those were hilarious, especially the mascots...

anyways good luck to everyone who has entered

cheers xbox360a

GT: LilGurgi

My favorite was FF7 due to storyline and characters. I'm not sure how many other games still have people talking about it like the scenes of Aeris dying or Sephiroth burning Nibelheim to the ground.

FF12 did come close though with the new battle system. I enjoyed the ability to customize the fighting patterns of your allies to have them fight your strategy without having to tell them step-by-step

Gamertag: NessDude

Name: Nate Sieko

I have never really got that into any Final Fantasy games, but XIII looks pretty cool. The only games in the series I have played are 1 and 2, but I never beat either of them. I've always been more fond of the Tales series, but I definitely want to play Final Fantasy XIII eventually.