The x360a 500k Posts & 50k Members Giant Giveaway!!

Minty

Congrats!

Suggestions: Nothing major, but maybe promote tournament like events amoungst the members here monthly for a certain game? To bring everyone together and let people get to know others more.

And the suggestion of more video guides, especially for complicated or difficult to explain achievements, would be nice.

Otherwise, fantastic site!

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Non Senior

GT: The V0z

Congrats x360a.

This site is great and i can't think of anything that can be added besides video walkthrough, it's easy to get achievements by reading but it's even easier to find them by watching a video.

Good example would be CoD4, the video on YouTube was a lot more helpful in finding Intel's then reading a guide.

Also, please highly consider this new idea for your forums since most of the members on here are very helpful.

Make a point reward system (Apple Discussions style).

The reward system helps to increase community participation.

When a community member gives a reward to another member for providing helpful advice or a solution to his or her question, the recipient's points will help increase his or her status level within the community.

So not only the x360a members will participate more but also ACHIEVE a different status (level), again make sure you check out Apple Discussion FAQ:

http://discussions.apple.com/help.jspa#points too see how it works.

Keep up the good work!

I have been a frequent visitor of this site for a while, as well as some other achievement websites. This one by far is my favorite. It is well maintained and has a great community. The layout of the site is really pleasing to the eyes. Like others have suggested, the only nice thing to have added to the site is some kind of video achievement guide functionality. Defiantly do not change anything else though, please :).

Gamertag: YOYOGUM

Suggestion: Maybe figuring a way to show video achievements, and maybe a section where it is possible to show maps of the game/stage showing where are the places u should go and what u need to pick, I know it's already show on foruns but if u put it on the guides it would be easier for those who aren't members...

Sorry I already posted on page 4, but I thought of new ideas. All ideas are for the Checklist section (which I love btw)

The ability to:

1. Sort the Retail from the Arcade games in the Checklist.

2. Sort the games in the order one chooses (similar to the way you can organize your favourites on YouTube- by numbering them and clicking ReOrganize)

3. Do number 2. with the individual achievements on the checklist as well.

And have this all remembered (like it remembers what you've checked/not checked)

That way it'll be easier to visualize which games you need to work on, and which achievements need to be done and in what order.

Just had a New idea!

4. A link to the game's Maximum Clubs somewhere on the checklist. Viewing these gamercards will enable us to see a possible order of completeing specific achievements which will help play the game better and reduce the number of game playthroughs. Also we can see how long it takes to complete the game.

I LOVE XBOX360ACHIEVEMENTS.ORG!

I just became a member not to long ago but im on here every day now. If im bored I just go to this website. every time i get an achievment I rush to the computer to enter it.

I would like to see more games get reviewed and a calendar where our members could gather and play online together.

Still a sweet site!

If at all possible more news about gaming, not even just Xbox 360 gaming, but gaming all around, like is Sony does something that might destroy their console, I would like to hear about that.

And also, I would like to maybe see some graphs when I go into the achievement list of how many people got X% on this website.

Gamertag - Joo Got Pwn3d

you guys should make universal "sigs" so that people can put them in their profile on other site's forums to help you promote this awesome site

Check out the universal gamercards !

I would like to see more of an incentive to subscribe. That would introduce alot more cash flow towards the site which will then in turn make the site better (not sure how to make it better though lol).

Peace

There is some thing going on in the Subsciber board that seems to be interestingly helpful in bringing people the incentive !

My ideas/sugeestions are all in the Subscribers board and you know the tag its all over the place in my post ..on a side note x360a is the best there is no doubt about that statement nuff said.

Alot of people are asking for Video guides .. which are not as easy as they seem to be to make these .. you need some serious hardware to even get a clear enough image, and then you need a ton of server space to host them.