This game on Deadliest is BS

IKickedABaby

Seriously I cannot catch a friggin break half the time. Took me almost an hour to beat it with the Viking and the RUn Like A Bitch method. THe ninja just makes me cry violently. Seriously who made that stupid road map. Less then 12 hours my ass. And the guide was luck based and he is a retard. Just wow. Anyone have a better strategy. I really want my Avatar Awards for this and Achievements and my sanity is a small price to pay.

Seriously I cannot catch a friggin break half the time. Took me almost an hour to beat it with the Viking and the RUn Like A Bitch method. THe ninja just makes me cry violently. Seriously who made that stupid road map. Less then 12 hours my ass. And the guide was luck based and he is a retard. Just wow. Anyone have a better strategy. I really want my Avatar Awards for this and Achievements and my sanity is a small price to pay.

I only need to beat the Vikings arcade mode on deadliest.Run like a Bitch DOES work.You have to fight at certain times but dont EVER go toe to toe with them!Shielded characters have heavy armor and large shields,which makes their blocking tough to get through.For the Viking,did you use his double spears as your long range weapon?

You should play the characters story on normal to unlock all their weapons and armor.Doing it this way lets you use the unlocks on deadliest...lol you dont want to try unlocking the stuff on deadliest.

For the ninja,just chuck shuriken to cause damage and use rla bitch.Right at the start just run in circles around your opponent.remember to keep your distance.The aim of this is to make them use up all their projectiles THEN you chuck shurikens.Rla B works best at this point.

The Knight has a strong guard.If an enemy gets too close, just block and use xxy right as their attack finishes.Also RB smacks them down.Landing it requires good timing though.Run like a bitch works well with the Knight but he is so slow.Remember to use the dodge stick to avoid projectiles.His dodge is a bit of a hop but it avoids damage if you keep your distance.

Use the light crossbow as your long range weapon.If you need more help just ask...im not sure how much more i could offer though good luck.

Don't play on Deadliest to start out. Took me a bit the first time I played on Deadliest for the first 2 characters I ran through with with somewhere around 20-30 losses. After that I lost no more than 8 times during arcade mode mainly from learning a new character's combos.

It's certainly not forgiving but it's a good challenge. Once you get the hang of it you'll end up breezing through it.

With the ninja I'd strongly recommend you use his medium range weapon. Just stay out of reach and block until they start their combo, then counter. One of the ninja's combos should reduce his health to critical status; at which point move away and fire away with the shurikens.

• 4 weeks later...

Honestly did not think of the run-like-a-bitch method when I did this. I actually bothered going toe-to-toe every match and yes it was nearly impossible because if the CPU gets one hit in, you basically get unblockably comboed to death.

Surprisingly, I had the least amount of trouble with the Ninja. Compared to the Viking and Knight, I breezed through. Maybe the Ninja is THAT much faster. It wasn't until my Viking run that I realized what the achievement name meant: these were the sucky characters (that lost) from the show.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly did not think of the run-like-a-bitch method when I did this. I actually bothered going toe-to-toe every match and yes it was nearly impossible because if the CPU gets one hit in, you basically get unblockably comboed to death.

Surprisingly, I had the least amount of trouble with the Ninja. Compared to the Viking and Knight, I breezed through. Maybe the Ninja is THAT much faster. It wasn't until my Viking run that I realized what the achievement name meant: these were the sucky characters (that lost) from the show.

I actually love to play with the knight en viking, slow but cool :) .

I never had that much trouble on the deadliest level. Only when i had to play against the Apache, guys a pain in the ass. Just go toe to toe with the enemy like crackdeggs said but make sure you block his attacks or, even better, deflect them and give them a deadly combo afterwards.

I completed the Deadliest Level with al basic characters :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Deadliest really is BS filled with stun locks.

And there is no such thing as a retard