Achievements Not Unlocking

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I picked this back up after a couple years and had three nations left to win with. I got all the individual civilization achievements now but not "difficulties mastered." :mad: I wonder if this is because I deleted all my civ data off the hard drive long ago and I need to play through all nations again. what do you think? Is this what happened to you guys?

I got it the other day. If anyone is having problems with this it may be b/c you deleted your save data like i did. Just go through the lightning round scenario on chieftain and you'll quickly knockout any civilizations you haven't won with yet. You check which civs you need to complete on the civilization menu before you begin the game.

• 4 months later...

I concur. Picked it up in 2008. Played it on and off for 3 years, Finally wanted all 1000gs. Got stuck w/ this as the last achievement.

Instead of playing Lightning Round on Chieftain until you got it, take 5 mins leaf thru each difficulty, recording all the Civs until you miss one(I make list of all the Civs and crossed them off as I figured out which ones were figured out. You might also beable to go in the 'extras' 'hall of glory' and check out the leaders section and see if they them listed there).

Finally those that you missed play chieftain on lightning round and you'll get it.