Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so my schedule for the next few days will unfortunately not include a vast amount of gaming, I live on the east coast so if anyone is interested in getting these done I can try to be on around midnight friday night (as in saturday morning technically). we can try and get a full lobby and make sure everyone has what they need.

anyone that wants in let me know and I'll add you to the list. keep in mind if anyone out there has 3 or more controller then it will only take 3 of us to finish this off completely.

attending (updated)

-Dean Beagle, 3 controllers (me)

-hardsnorko, 2 controllers

-

-

-

-

-

-

I'm getting the feeling that saturday may be the last day for the Majestic DLC playlist, some of us missed the FFA playlist so this may be the last simple chance to get this done.

Edited by dean beagle

alright, myself and a few others got not only these but a few of the crimson ones also, I might be on tomorrow (saturday) for some time but I'll probably be spending most of my time trying to finish up some battlefield achievements so I can't make any promises about being able to help anyone out.

Hey, I'm online right now and looking for these achievements (1) Last Man Grinning, (2) Pigs Can Fly, and (3) Didn't See It Comin'. I can stay for about 5 hours or until everyone has what they need.

Just spoke with Argead. We've got 6 controllers. Need 2 more.

My Gamertag = Hero of Worlds

Looking to knock out the dlc achievements. I have 4 controllers, granted one of them is a guitar. Will be on all day.

GT - Roguejoker86

Completed thanks to TheKraige. Damn single random in our boosting.

Edited by Rogue joker