Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to update my comment, now that it's going up and out of sight for the new guys coming to the forums, I have a world set up to get anyone any achievement in the game. Many people have noted (see comments above) that it takes 30 minutes or less, depending on how much you know about the game. I will be willing to teach, step by step, those that are new to the game. Gt: MrANiesle

A huge thanks to MrANiesle for helping me out with my last few Achievements. He has a world all set out and ready, making every single Achievement a walk in the park to obtain. If you need help, he's the man to ask - really friendly and patient too, especially if you (accidentally) mess bits up!

Kudos man, and thanks again.

I messaged MrANiesle for help with the cheevos I was missing and wow. Got all my cheevos in 5 mins !!

He has everything all ready to assist you, and walks you through everything. the guy is truly a great minecraft player.

Would recomend him to anyone wanting help with Minecraft.

Many thanks. And will play minecraft with you again as it was a pleasure

Thanks again

Craig

Just to update my comment, now that it's going to a new page, for the new guys coming to the forums, I have a world set up to get anyone any achievement in the game. Many people have noted (see page 12) that it takes 30 minutes or less, depending on how much you know about the game. I will be willing to teach, step by step, those that are new to the game. Gt: MrANiesle

Just a reminder, I haven't gotten many requests for help lately, I have a world set up to get anyone any achievement in the game. Many people have noted (see page 12) that it takes 30 minutes or less, depending on how much you know about the game. I will be willing to teach, step by step, those that are new to the game. Gt: MrANiesle