Achievement Trading Thread

iBuzz7S

I know I will definitely need to boost 25 headshots in a quick match. Unless it means across multiple games.

I'm wondering if the description is a bit loose - 25 seems like bit much for one game, depending on match length of course.

I need help with this achievement!

GT: Exc3ssConflict

Since 25 headshots is across multiple matches and I also have unlocked Dynamic, I am just looking to work on medals. The ones I know of that I'd be willing to work on are 10+ kills in a row.

Im up for boosting these with you all the way up to 25 kills, and we can try a few other things for medals, such as 10 melees cos that must be one! Msg me over live if you wanna boost bud, GT is Turdboi.

Im up for boosting these with you all the way up to 25 kills, and we can try a few other things for medals, such as 10 melees cos that must be one! Msg me over live if you wanna boost bud, GT is Turdboi.
Nothing for 10 melees - I thought so too but my friend had to melee like 20 people to get his Melee Master and he has no melee-based medals.

Looking to get a boosting party started, will use this party continuously until everyone has enough points to purchase all mutator pips rather than just a one off.

MSG me if your interested and I will add you to the list:-

1: TurdBoi

2: JeffhardyWWETNA

3:

4:

5:

6:

7: (reserve)

8: (reserve)

Once the list is complete I will message everyone to arrange a date and time. Cheers.#

Edit:Player added.

Edited by Turdboi

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for 2-3 more players to boost this game, we already have a small group.

If you're interested, please message Lollypop911 through XBL and he can arrange a session.

We have one arranged for 4 hours at 10am Eastern Time, but it doesn't look like we'll have enough players today.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...