Top Posters In This Topic

I need the following achievements

Aquire Hardware - smelt an iron ingot

Bake Bread - turn wheat to bread

The Lie - bake a cake

Leader of Pack - friend 5 wolves

Into the Nether - build a nether portal

When Pigs Fly - saddle a pig

As you can tell im not a Pro at the game infact its my 1st time playing it EVER!! lol

I will help with any achievements in return THX in advance.:)

G/tag = TRICKY1976

Message = MINECRAFT

I need the following achievements

Aquire Hardware - smelt an iron ingot

Bake Bread - turn wheat to bread

The Lie - bake a cake

Leader of Pack - friend 5 wolves

Into the Nether - build a nether portal

When Pigs Fly - saddle a pig

As you can tell im not a Pro at the game infact its my 1st time playing it EVER!! lol

I will help with any achievements in return THX in advance.:)

G/tag = TRICKY1976

Message = MINECRAFT

hey man, im from Nottingham too! I can help you with most of those but i need bones and a sadle if you want to help, I've got loads of obsidian to build the nether portal and ingredients for bread etc.. add me up

Need:

Aquire Hardware

Bake Bread

The Lie

Delicious Fish

On a Rail

When Pigs Fly

Leader of the Pack

Dispense With This

Into the Nether

if anyone an help me with some of those, would be much appreciated. I can try to help out in your game if need be. Not a pro though

GT is FlamedLiquid

I looking for help building a 500 block rail line. I need help mining and building and when its done I wanted to make the map available for all those who need the "on a rail" chevo. My GT is xCaptainW0Wx (the 0 is a zero), hit me up I'll be on most of the day today, if I'm not on send a friend request and a message. Lets get this built and get the of the hardest one out of the way for everyone!

Edited by graham007

Hey I'm looking for an one/more person/people to play this with I wanna really get into it and make some cool worlds im new to mincraft I know a few basic but wanna learn more so add me if you wanna play together I don't have the game just yet getting it in a few days just message my and friend request me :))

Gt - - SeanCampbello

Well i would let u since i already got all the achievements for mine craft and i have a long track that took me about a day to get all the stuff.

That would be awesome. I'm so close to getting all of them lol. Just need minor stuff to finish, other than that track.

I've got a world open now (12:26pm Eastern), haven't done anything yet. Would like to build a house, nether portal, etc.

The world I'm starting spawns a chest near the start that contains a saddle so we could try and get the "Pigs Fly" Achievement.

Gamertag: HabilisOrian

When sending the request, let me know you're from HERE (xbox360a).

P.S. - Please have a mic for communication and be able to speak clear English.