Should I Play Offline?!?!?!Help?!?

zDrUnKeNMoNkEyz

Ok so im getting a little worried with all the issues going around, rank reset, character loss, etc etc.Wanted your opinions... Im wondering if i should play offline and not download patch/update/mechromancer etc. until they shed some light on the situation or a plan of action, my gf and i have been fortunate and havent ran into any issues(we play split screen) just cant help but get worried now that our rank and badass ranks are gettin up there...what do you think guys?? Thanks for any and all help!

-Matthew

I lost 30+ hours of Badass rank, and all skins that I had unlocked for any/all characters on my gamertag. If you are worried about losing anything I would stay away from the game for now or until they remedy the situation. I'm not that bothered by it, but others might become really irate at losing all that hard work.

My girlfriend and I have a serious dilemna and between the two of us we can't seem to make a decision on our own.........Should we make pizza for dinner or take our chances with the Armadillo we hit in the road a few hours ago and fry that sucker up???????? Please help us!!!!!!!!!

Armadillo's carry leprosy.... So, I'd just spend the $20 for a pizza. It's safer and you don't have to cook.

Armadillo's carry leprosy.... So, I'd just spend the $20 for a pizza. It's safer and you don't have to cook.

Whew, I was so worried we were never gonna solve that brain buster! You saved our lives!!! And my GF's hands!! (She refuses to wear oven mitts because they are possessed by satan)

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Whew, I was so worried we were never gonna solve that brain buster! You saved our lives!!! And my GF's hands!! (She refuses to wear oven mitts because they are possessed by satan)

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

You and your girlfriend need to learn to compromise, you should have went with armadillo pizza. Shit is off the hook good yo. Get you some ranch with that.

You and your girlfriend need to learn to compromise, you should have went with armadillo pizza. Shit is off the hook good yo. Get you some ranch with that.

But that is an entire THIRD choice!! If we can't make a decision between us on TWO choices, how on Earth can we decide between three??? Just thinking about it is gonna make my head explooooode!!! Oh, whoa is me!!

I say chance the leprosy... real men are immune to leprosy. This of course doesn't apply to your girlfriend but frankly I typed out the first part before thinking that far ahead.

My girlfriend and I have a serious dilemna and between the two of us we can't seem to make a decision on our own.........Should we make pizza for dinner or take our chances with the Armadillo we hit in the road a few hours ago and fry that sucker up???????? Please help us!!!!!!!!!

I love threads like these because I know it's only a matter of time before responses like this come flooding in. Great reads!

very helpful indeed :uzi:

Just try playing online for a while. If your stuff gets reset then stop if you want to prevent it from happening again. It is that simple. The reset bug isn't hitting every player. My friends and I have been perfectly fine since release day, even after downloading the Mecromancer DLC and all other updates. *shrug*

Gearbox already confirmed that the resets have NOTHING to do with the Mechro DLC or the patch update. It was just a coincidence that there were elevated amounts of resets reported yesterday.

Neither I nor anyone on my friends list reported any problems.

Shaun72, what is that animated jpeg of the scary masked guys in your signature? Its hilarious!!! Is it a movie of them screaming or singing?

Shaun72, what is that animated jpeg of the scary masked guys in your signature? Its hilarious!!! Is it a movie of them screaming or singing?

I actually have no idea where it is from. I found it on the knowyourmeme site (don't remember their being an explanation for it's origin on that site) and first used it in a ME3 joke thread about the endings.

BTW, they're not 'masked', they're puppets.....laughing.

I actually have no idea where it is from. I found it on the knowyourmeme site (don't remember their being an explanation for it's origin on that site) and first used it in a ME3 joke thread about the endings.

BTW, they're not 'masked', they're puppets.....laughing.

Yeah, umm they kinda creep me out. Well most puppets in general do, brings a fear in me that can't be described.