New Map Chinatown!

Oh... 3 annoucened... ok, it's just i was reading the map pack infor thread and they we talk about the unannoced one and the hint was that we had to think of the first training level.. so im guessing close quarters for it.

Hmm they sed they listed to the fans but wheres my night map? Like Chinatown is at night but has so many lights it defeats the purpose...

theres four maps: Broadcast, Creek, Chinatown and an unanounced one

are you sure theres four? I've read only 3 everywhere and those are the 3 listed above.

regardless the link does not work for me so i'm going to go to gametrailers.com and check it out, great Find.

Can't wait till these are releases although RSV2 will still be owning

ive always wondered wat it would be like to play cod2 maps wit cod4 weapons...ive gone back to cod2 a few times and i constantly find myself trying to sprint right at the beginning of the map...hopefully they come out with a few more cod2 remakes (maybe toujane, tunisia?)

killhouse. isnt that from RSV. i think? maybe? i dont even play that so dont be mean if im wrong:)
Indeed there is a map in RSV called Killhouse...there is also a map/lvl called Countdown ;) but those are different so I'm sure the killhouses will be too.