Fell Arms question *spoiler*

Hunter_D86

Ok this is what is what I've done. I first beat the game with just abyssion so I didn't get Duke's 3rd form ( not knowing he had one anyways), and I started a EX game, but wasn't happy with my grade. So I loaded up the last save with the star beside it and farmed me some grade along with some titles and getting things etc. When I read about Dukes 3rd form I was like ooo I want to see and I got ALL 7 fell arms and after running around Tarqaron forever since I couldn't activeate the elevators, I got the last two and took an elevator all the way up. I saved the went and fought Duke I conserved my items and whoped both forms...... BUT the third one never showed... I saved after everything the found the fell arm list and checked to see if I ealy did have them. After scrolling through all of my wepeons I checked the all off. So I was wondering why it didn't happen... is it cus I beat the game first??

Ok another question, I beat Duke's 3rd form (at lvl. 70 proud ^.^) and the fell arms have been unlocked in my ex new game. I see that they all start at 0 everything and I was under the impression that your atk. goes up every time you kill something. I have just started so it may be that I have to kill monsters which I haven't gne out yet just got out of prison and killed some people cus they are weak. But no increase. So was I under the wrong impression or. Do I have to wait till I get outside.

Edited by Hunter_D86
previous request found, new question.