Found an easy way for 100% city takeover + all related achievements

ginuwine_import

found an easy way on the game to get 100% city takeover and all activities complete (plus all the achievements related to it) first you have to be on the mission when STAG attacks your HQ. (the mission before the last one for act 2.) Make sure you save right before the mission. When choosing who to hand Josh Birk to (Shaundi or Cyrus) Hand Josh Birk over to Cyrus, complete the mission, and go through all the screens. Afterward load your game save, and go to your cell phone menu and the territory take over selection screen should pop up. after you select it, save rinse and repeat. hope this helps and saves people a little time. :) with this method you should unlock all activity achievements and territory takeover achievements.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I am not an achievement whore, I don't go seeking achievements unless there easy or you need a bunch of people to get(not boosting), kinda like the Gears 3 DLC achievements you need five people for them so yes I go looking for thse ones but it is not a daily occurance. My achievement completion percentage is only like 25% or something. I disagree that the activities are the best part of the game, I absolutely hate the activities and if it wasn't for this littleway to get the achievements for them I would not get them. The activities in my opinion are terrible except for maybe insurance fraud, and even that one I don't like.

The activity's are the best thing in this game, shame you're all missing out, damn achievement whores that can't actually complete a game.

I played out everything and 1000 this game the right way not using some stupid glitch ! Be a actual gamer and just play the activities there not so bad...

You guys care to much how others play the game.

So basically, make a short game even shorter. I'd take my chances in playing the game.

Nice 'find' nonetheless.

My thoughts exactly. Do this, and you'll have to leave your 360 on overnight to get the 30 hours achievement. That or play again with a new character, but I don't expect achievement whores to actually play their games anymore. It's all about idle boosting and leaving shit on overnight anymore.

Edited by mjc0961