Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first of race i was 4th in Skirmish mode ( first mode in blur events 2 -10 Players) then i became 1st near 2nd lap and then i went last one , and then i won race (1st place) whats my problem? :(

You don't have that challenge set unlocked yet, have to be a higher rank. Check the Challenges Menu in multiplayer and you'll see what ones you have unlocked. You'll have to do it again : /

Can anyone confirm if the Ultimate Challenge *does* work if done in Skirmish Racing (2-10 players)? I did it once (Rank 50) and it didn't unlock, so I don't want to waste my time trying again if it's just not going to happen.

I can confirm that it does.

I only play that and motormash.

I was in a lobby and there was only 4 of us in there. I was the highest rank by atleast 20. The game started and I was in 3rd place, by the second turn I was in front and never looked back. I only used NITROs so I could get that challenge also.

The funny thing was I wasnt even going for that challenge. I was to excited to go for the NITRO only one that I forgot all about that. Then at the end when it showed I completed that challenge I was shocked, but damn happy.

But the challenge is to get to 1st, fall to last, then win the race in first...so how did you get it starting at 3rd, getting to first and "never looking back"?

Hmmmmmmmm, you do bring up a good point lol

Maybe it glitched for me? Maybe I was in first then last, then won?

I wasn't trying for that challenge so I didn't plan it. I'm going by memory for that race. I do know it was that game mode that got it for me though lol.

So I guess I can say, I KIND OF can confirm it lol

I have updated the guide a bit, adding the last Avatar Award info, changing descriptions regarding Drop The Hammer, changed a bit of info in the Roadmap, and have added appropriate links to the new Hard Mode guide. After completing, I will take one last sweep of the guide fixing errors and anything else I need to changed based on my latest experiences with the game (I have 1000 in it now).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yea it is an excellent guide once again from you. only problem i saw was that you need to come 1st in the Motor Mash event not 2nd or 3rd

I used this guide and the hard difficulty guide to get 1000/1000

you sure? maybe i was incorrect.

Thanks Tyger, couldn't have done it without you.

Hardest thing for me was "Land Every Bolt", got this last night using the S3.

yeah that bolt one was quite difficult.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

3) Win a Race on damage critical whilst carrying a Repair in Single Player (Career Only)

- You have to be in red health, be carrying a Repair and not use it, and finish the race in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. It is much easier getting ahead of everyone on easy, than to risk people hitting you. Use shield often after you reach damage critical.

I just can't seem to get Medic I've tried the above as this is the last part of Medic I need but it just doesn't pop the achieve :-(

3) Win a Race on damage critical whilst carrying a Repair in Single Player (Career Only)

- You have to be in red health, be carrying a Repair and not use it, and finish the race in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. It is much easier getting ahead of everyone on easy, than to risk people hitting you. Use shield often after you reach damage critical.

I just can't seem to get Medic I've tried the above as this is the last part of Medic I need but it just doesn't pop the achieve :-(

I am not sure if the above information is correct, you probably have to win the race, not be in 2nd or 3rd.

"Damage Critical" may be a bit confusing, as I'm not sure if your health bar has to be red or have barely anything left, making a beeping sound. So that might be the problem.

I got this while racing on LA Docks - Pacific Reach - in Class D Ford Focus. It is usually easy to stay ahead and I would run into shocks and mines if my health wasn't low enough.

Hope this helps.

Earn all Primary Lights in M.Haruna Checkpoint without damaging your car

This is very easy to do. You can run into walls, just awhole life bar can't be deducted. Use Airbrake (Nitro) if you have to! This can only be done in the Loose Cannon series Event 4.

do you mean you can't wreck, or you can't lose one of the 5 energy bars?

you need to win the race while your screen is pulsing red and still have the repair power up.....took me a few tries, but I got it last night.

I gave myself a big lead, then threw mines in front of myself and ran into them on the last lap, I found it easier that way

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...