4th and 5th Skyrim DLC's Leaked.

Grohlvana

• 2 weeks later...

I guess the renewal of the Redguard trademark was nothing because we would have heard from Bethesda again by now. I Just hope the next DLC will be announced as soon as possible because I want more story, a lot more of more quests and plenty of new locations to discover.

C'mon Bethesda, give us the biggest DLC ever created in history and before the end of summer !

From the article you posted:

Bethesda programmer Ricardo Gonzalez threw a bucket of cold water on the Reddit rumor by writing, "Bethesda dev here. This is a mixture of half-truths gleaned from interviews and outright falsehoods. Best to just move on."

Again, I posted this before they updated the article. Still, "half-truths" could be selling it short, they could flat out lie if they wanted to (like with the Werewolves).

They will call it Elder Scrolls VI: Return to Morrowind ;)

I hope it won't be Morrowind again (at least for now, because we've just got back to it) or if it is, I'm hoping for the entire island; the truth is that I wouldn't mind because I've never played an Elder Scrolls before Oblivion.

On the other hand, it would be great if The Elder Scrolls VI was in High Rock or Black Marsh or even Hammerfell because the graphics of that Elder Scrolls are so old that we wouldn't be able to compare it with the new one(loll joke but you know what I mean).

A new place in Tamriel would be the best choice in my opinion.

I hope it won't be Morrowind again (at least for now, because we've just got back to it) or if it is, I'm hoping for the entire island; the truth is that I wouldn't mind because I've never played an Elder Scrolls before Oblivion.

On the other hand, it would be great if The Elder Scrolls VI was in High Rock or Black Marsh or even Hammerfell because the graphics of that Elder Scrolls are so old that we wouldn't be able to compare it with the new one(loll joke but you know what I mean).

A new place in Tamriel would be the best choice in my opinion.

You won't be visiting the island of Vvardenfell in any expansions of Skyrim. Solstheim is as close as you can get. Bethesda has a history of changing their lore a bit each time they make a new installment in the series, but in Skyrim lore, Vvardenfell is almost completely covered in ash and lava. It's nothing but a wasteland.

If the next game were set in Morrowind, it would have to be set several hundred years in the future, likely involving Telvanni wizards clearing away the ash and creating towns. Which could be interesting, as there's talk of the great houses wanting to take Vvardenfell back in the Dragonborn DLC. Or it could be set in the past... which I'm pretty sure Bethesda has never done with a TES game before. Each one progresses a couple hundred years.

Personally, I would like the next game to be set in Elsweyr or Black Marsh. I've had enough of the elves and humans... time to see something truly different.

Edited by Skillet

Yeah going to Elsweyr could be cool too but I think it would be weird to see millions of talking cats everywere lol.

I would be very nice if Bethesda decided for the next Elder Scrolls to do some sort of prequel and told us the story would be about the Gods (Talos, Dibella, Zenithar, etc...) against the Daedric Princes for the ultimate control of Tamriel.

Of course, we would play at their time, meaning we could fight them instead of just doing a quest for them.

Yeah going to Elsweyr could be cool too but I think it would be weird to see millions of talking cats everywere lol.

I would be very nice if Bethesda decided for the next Elder Scrolls to do some sort of prequel and told us the story would be about the Gods (Talos, Dibella, Zenithar, etc...) against the Daedric Princes for the ultimate control of Tamriel.

Of course, we would play at their time, meaning we could fight them instead of just doing a quest for them.

That could be interesting, as long as you could choose your sides and create you own path. I remember in Morrowind, you could kill the three "Gods", Vivec, Almalexia, and Sotha Syl. That kind of freedom would be nice in a TES game again.

I'd say the biggest gap in the TES story has got to be the dwemer and an entire game again set above and below ground revolving around the story of the dwarves would be very welcome. I've said before that nothing could meet up to the hype but if anyone can live up to hype Bethesda can.

However I'd still like to see another Fallout game first, I was less keen on NV than Fallout 3 because of the environment being really unchanging, whereas FO 3 had both rural, urban, underground, forested (although small) and roads and motorways. I particularly enjoyed the main Washington city zone.

I think alternating between the two has helped to keep each game in the two series fresh and I'd say between them I've spent more time playing than any other series.

That could be interesting, as long as you could choose your sides and create you own path. I remember in Morrowind, you could kill the three "Gods", Vivec, Almalexia, and Sotha Syl. That kind of freedom would be nice in a TES game again.

Dang, I only remember killing Vivec....Might have to blow the dust offa the old X-box and see what is where....

I still need to get Dragonborn!! I do not much mind where the upcoming DLC/ Next game will place us, I just want more content.

Dang, I only remember killing Vivec....Might have to blow the dust offa the old X-box and see what is where....

I have done what you're about to do and let me just say the load time is unbearable lol. I recommend going and doing something while it loads. I know Morrowind always had a slow load time, but now it just seems insane :)

I agree with Skillet. Elves and Mer are getting old. Black Marsh and Elsweyr are a must.

I have done what you're about to do and let me just say the load time is unbearable lol. I recommend going and doing something while it loads. I know Morrowind always had a slow load time, but now it just seems insane :)

I agree with Skillet. Elves and Mer are getting old. Black Marsh and Elsweyr are a must.

It would be cool to go to Black Marsh tho I am not sure we would ever go to Elsweyr as I don't see Bethesda making all those cat breeds just for one game not to mention the fan outrage if they couldn't play as all twenty of the variants lol