4th and 5th Skyrim DLC's Leaked.

Grohlvana

Bethesda is an insanely small but genius core group of people who have already stated that they are investing their time into next gen consoles. The guy who did the voice of 3 dog on Fallout has basically spilled the beans on his twitter page stateing that its almost time to do some more 3 dog which means Fallout 4. Again, They are a very small group of genius folks who are have already commited their few folks they have for DLC into fixing the problems for the PS3 versions of the DLC and now are onto more pressing matters like making awesome next gen games for us. I would much rather them doing that then making more dlc for skyrim which has basically at this point of post been around almost 16 months. Its been fun but heres to more bethesda games instead

Bethesda is an insanely small but genius core group of people who have already stated that they are investing their time into next gen consoles. The guy who did the voice of 3 dog on Fallout has basically spilled the beans on his twitter page stateing that its almost time to do some more 3 dog which means Fallout 4. Again, They are a very small group of genius folks who are have already commited their few folks they have for DLC into fixing the problems for the PS3 versions of the DLC and now are onto more pressing matters like making awesome next gen games for us. I would much rather them doing that then making more dlc for skyrim which has basically at this point of post been around almost 16 months. Its been fun but heres to more bethesda games instead

Oh bullshit! They have produced buggy software from the get-go and fail to fix it properly. Do I still play their games? Heck yeah! Do I, for a minute, think they're working on something fantastic for the next gen? Maybe. Where does that leave Elder Scrolls: Online then? Who's working on THAT?

By the way, my next gen console should be here in 5-8 business days. Woohoo!

Oh bullshit! They have produced buggy software from the get-go and fail to fix it properly. Do I still play their games? Heck yeah! Do I, for a minute, think they're working on something fantastic for the next gen? Maybe. Where does that leave Elder Scrolls: Online then? Who's working on THAT?

By the way, my next gen console should be here in 5-8 business days. Woohoo!

Zenimax is doing TES: Online, not Bethesda.

Their games are fun... but JFC the bugs just won't go away. Having to play any game with 10 rotating saves just to cover your ass when (not if, WHEN) the game gets broken in this day and age is infuriating.

Both Hearthfire and Dawnguard have been completely busted for me and I've had to keep my laptop up just for workarounds.

Yes, a blast to play, but I do think there are some internal QA issues over there that haven't gotten better since fucking Terminator.

I don't buy the whole "the game is SOO BIG there are going to be tons of bugs!" argument. Other games have open worlds, they just have better NPC scripting. No cause for a plot-progression quest NPC being permanently aggressive just because you clicked on the exact item you are supposed to click on to free the guy (Dawnguard and Dexion).

I'll keep buying their games, but I ALWAYS buy them on discount and only pay 1/2 price for DLC simply because of nonsense like that.

Their games are fun... but JFC the bugs just won't go away. Having to play any game with 10 rotating saves just to cover your ass when (not if, WHEN) the game gets broken in this day and age is infuriating.

Both Hearthfire and Dawnguard have been completely busted for me and I've had to keep my laptop up just for workarounds.

Yes, a blast to play, but I do think there are some internal QA issues over there that haven't gotten better since fucking Terminator.

I don't buy the whole "the game is SOO BIG there are going to be tons of bugs!" argument. Other games have open worlds, they just have better NPC scripting. No cause for a plot-progression quest NPC being permanently aggressive just because you clicked on the exact item you are supposed to click on to free the guy (Dawnguard and Dexion).

I'll keep buying their games, but I ALWAYS buy them on discount and only pay 1/2 price for DLC simply because of nonsense like that.

Honestly I can't think of one game-changing bug that's happened to me when playing all of my playthroughs of TES 3 4 and 5. So I can't relate to people complaining about bugs, but that's just me.

Regardless, Bethesda puts so much effort and amazing things in their games it does not matter to me, a Bethesda game will always be a good game.

Honestly I can't think of one game-changing bug that's happened to me when playing all of my playthroughs of TES 3 4 and 5. So I can't relate to people complaining about bugs, but that's just me.

Regardless, Bethesda puts so much effort and amazing things in their games it does not matter to me, a Bethesda game will always be a good game.

Agreed. Only glitches I have experienced are stuck inventory items.

First games (that I remember) playing from Bethesda were Star Wars Dark Forces and Terminator Future Shock (which I think was Todd H. first Bethesda game). Love this company to death.

I guess the renewal of the Redguard trademark was nothing because we would have heard from Bethesda again by now. I Just hope the next DLC will be announced as soon as possible because I want more story, a lot more of more quests and plenty of new locations to discover.

C'mon Bethesda, give us the biggest DLC ever created in history and before the end of summer!

I dunno. Dragonborn was pretty huge. Pretty sure it's the largest DLC I've ever played with the exception of maybe Lair of the Shadow Broker on ME2. Now if you want to discuss Expansions, that's a whole different story. I've got my fingers crossed for an actual expansion pack. Alas, this seems to be a dying art in favor of quick over-priced DLCs instead. Shivering Isles and DA:O Awakening will probably be the last expansions we ever see.

I dunno. Dragonborn was pretty huge. Pretty sure it's the largest DLC I've ever played with the exception of maybe Lair of the Shadow Broker on ME2. Now if you want to discuss Expansions, that's a whole different story. I've got my fingers crossed for an actual expansion pack. Alas, this seems to be a dying art in favor of quick over-priced DLCs instead. Shivering Isles and DA:O Awakening will probably be the last expansions we ever see.

You obviously never played the Shivering Isles.

Or the original Blood Moon for Morrowind. Or Tribunal... also for Morrowind. Granted, those weren't DLC, they were "expansions"... but in this day and age, what's the difference?

......those weren't DLC, they were "expansions"... but in this day and age, what's the difference?

Price usually..... :(

OT though, Shivering Isles, Dragonborn, basically all the TES and Fallout DLC were all well worth the money paid as far as I'm concerned.

Shame so many of them interfered with the main game in such weird ways. How does a company make such amazing games yet still miss such obvious and glaring bugs and glitches?

Still, well worth it.

Wasn't "horse armor" billed as dlc?

Bleh!

If it was I'm not counting it as one. I mean proper added on storyline.

Even though this doesn't exactly include Hearthfire I'd say that even with all the niggles and it not really being "customizable" that one was worth getting.