Jimmy's Garage Key

His parents room is locked. How do I get in there?

Hmm I actually thought I got the key from the stand in the hallway between his bedroom and his parents' bedroom. Either way, you go in there during the story quest to infiltrate the Giggling Donkey. I swear I got mine in the hallway outside his bedroom though.

Hmm I actually thought I got the key from the stand in the hallway between his bedroom and his parents' bedroom. Either way, you go in there during the story quest to infiltrate the Giggling Donkey. I swear I got mine in the hallway outside his bedroom though.

I'm on my second playthrough and I missed the key. I have been looting everything.. I'm going to be so pissed if it's in the hallway. -_-

I'm on my second playthrough and I missed the key. I have been looting everything.. I'm going to be so pissed if it's in the hallway. -_-

But if you said his parents room is locked, that implies to me that you've gotten into the hallway and have tried the door. Or am I misunderstanding the situation?

But if you said his parents room is locked, that implies to me that you've gotten into the hallway and have tried the door. Or am I misunderstanding the situation?

I got the key. I have no clue as to how I missed it the first time. So damn annoying.

• 3 months later...