Best Warrior Weapon Buffs

MiThiKaL

What do you guys think are the best 4 buffs for a warrior weapon? My prefrence would be

Charged Attack+ (only one I have so far)

Lightning Enchant Effect+

KO Effect+

Ambush Attack lvl 3 (not sure about this one)

I only have 1 of the 4 I would like, but im still hoping to get the others at some point. Right now my sword has Wind Enchant Effect on it, im not sure if that is really helpful or not. It seems like when I hit someone they stumble back and are inactive for a second. I cant tell if its from the Wind effect or if it just always happens. I never noticed it before.

Also is the warriors Dash Attack (direction + x) stronger than a regular attack, or is it the same just with a dash?

Edited by MiThiKaL

Haven't played the game in almost a month, but if I can remember correctly the Rush+ was a very good buff. I used it all the time and averaged at least 20 kills a game with it. Almost never popped up when I unlocked a new special move, so it was good to have it at all time.

Yeah it seems like a lot of people prefer rush+ along with smash power up (1,2 or 3). Charged Attack seems to be my preference tho. I can kill pretty much anyone in 1 hit that is not blocking, and it can kill multiple people that are close by. Also you dont have to be by the edge, like with rush most people rely on throwing you off the map. With Charged Attack I killed 6 or 7 people at one time that were doing a group skill, they were completely defenseless while doing tornado and they all died in one hit.

Also is the warriors Dash Attack (direction + x) stronger than a regular attack, or is it the same just with a dash?

I don't really know if its stronger, but I always use that move to catch up to an enemy. It commonly breaks enemy A.I. blocks and serves as a great supplement to get away from enemies while attacking in another fashion.

Yeah it seems like a lot of people prefer rush+ along with smash power up (1,2 or 3). Charged Attack seems to be my preference tho. I can kill pretty much anyone in 1 hit that is not blocking, and it can kill multiple people that are close by. Also you dont have to be by the edge, like with rush most people rely on throwing you off the map. With Charged Attack I killed 6 or 7 people at one time that were doing a group skill, they were completely defenseless while doing tornado and they all died in one hit.

Idk about that one. I love rush, but I'd prefer smash a lot more. My warrior protects the team and, if not destroying the enemies, repels them from disturbing the team from destroying the enemy tower. My weapon has attack up lvl 3, smash lvl up 1 and 2. Waiting for lvl up 3 (Hurry up)

I don't really know if its stronger, but I always use that move to catch up to an enemy. It commonly breaks enemy A.I. blocks and serves as a great supplement to get away from enemies while attacking in another fashion.

Yeah I always use it if someone is running from me and after 1 or 2 hits they are usually dead, because It hits them in the back and increases the damage. I would like ambush attack lvl 3 to make this even more effective. I can also usually escape from anyone by constantly spamming this.

Idk about that one. I love rush, but I'd prefer smash a lot more. My warrior protects the team and, if not destroying the enemies, repels them from disturbing the team from destroying the enemy tower. My weapon has attack up lvl 3, smash lvl up 1 and 2. Waiting for lvl up 3 (Hurry up)

I can clear a tower pretty good with Charged attack, usually pick up 2-3 easy kills sometimes more. If they are not killed, they are damaged and thrown away from the tower, so we can defend or take it over. I think even if they are blocking, they are still thrown in the air (not 100% sure on that). If you have your shield up, rush is not effective unless hit from the back. I dont even have smash resistance and my shield guards it.

Obviously everyone has their own preference, but I really like Charged Attack.

I think even if they are blocking, they are still thrown in the air (not 100% sure on that). If you have your shield up, rush is not effective unless hit from the back. I dont even have smash resistance and my shield guards it.

Obviously everyone has their own preference, but I really like Charged Attack.

First off, when the charged attack is fully charged, it 100% hits those that are blocked. So you're right.

Second, rush is somewhat effective with shields up. it's not necessarily referred to as a regular attack, in other words, warriors can block all types of regular attacks, but a rush won't hurt those that are blocking. It does knock away our shield briefly, and the strong warriors (and clerics, Smh frustrating special challenge) tend to knock me away, depicting that they actually hit me. So, it's random. Whenever I'm in a 1 V 1 situation against a rush skilled warrior, I tend to dash attack to dodge the rush. Works all the time, predicting their moves.

Third, yeah everyone does have their preferences. Might take a page out your book though, just found out the charged attack can destroy ballistas on top of the enemy castle while the warrior is still on the ground, which can prove to be very effective in the long run.

Third, yeah everyone does have their preferences. Might take a page out your book though, just found out the charged attack can destroy ballistas on top of the enemy castle while the warrior is still on the ground, which can prove to be very effective in the long run.

Yeah, I always use it to destroy the ballistas. I dont know if they people never learn but I constantly do it and people jump right back on them and wait for me to 1 hit them again. Not sure, maybe they dont think it will hit that high.

I'd say for a Warrior Weapon, assuming you have a 4 socket weight 10 super premium

you'd want:

Attack Up Lv3 or 2 (3 if you can get it, obviously)

Smash Power Up Lv3 (if you can get it, otherwise substitute for something Attack Up Lv3 or 2)

Smash Power Up Lv2

Rush+

If you can only get Attack Up 2, Smash Power Up Lv2 and Rush+ (lv3 buffs are rare unless they're orange and fixed to that particular weapon) then go for the level 1 Smash Power Up/Attack Up to fill in until you get something better or possibly go for the Lightning Enchant Effect to add 100% slow-down to all of your attacks, assuming that buff is available to you.

Lightning Enchant Effect is very nice for a warrior, but if you have Smash Power Up Lv5 (total, with 3+2) and Rush+ you're going to send people flying off the map.

Combine that with the Adventurer's Backpack and whack a Shorten Cooldown Lv2 on it (it comes with lv3 - so 5 lvls altogether - whack on your best conserve AP buffs and you basically have constant RUSH)

Edited by _DaNnY_

In the lucky finds there's a premium Axe of Champions with the removable rush+ buff at the moment.

Looks decent but i don't use warriors enough to justify it, i'm waiting on a something for my mage preferably.

Everyones lucky finds are not the same, its random for everyone I believe. I found that they change every hour that you are logged. Some people say every "happy time" but I dont think thats it, usually takes over an hour for the next happy time so maybe thats why it seem like that. And the hour wait starts from when you last opened the item shop.

I'd say for a Warrior Weapon, assuming you have a 4 socket weight 10 super premium

you'd want:

Attack Up Lv3 or 2 (3 if you can get it, obviously)

Smash Power Up Lv3 (if you can get it, otherwise substitute for something Attack Up Lv3 or 2)

Smash Power Up Lv2

Rush+

If you can only get Attack Up 2, Smash Power Up Lv2 and Rush+ (lv3 buffs are rare unless they're orange and fixed to that particular weapon) then go for the level 1 Smash Power Up/Attack Up to fill in until you get something better or possibly go for the Lightning Enchant Effect to add 100% slow-down to all of your attacks, assuming that buff is available to you.

Lightning Enchant Effect is very nice for a warrior, but if you have Smash Power Up Lv5 (total, with 3+2) and Rush+ you're going to send people flying off the map.

Combine that with the Adventurer's Backpack and whack a Shorten Cooldown Lv2 on it (it comes with lv3 - so 5 lvls altogether - whack on your best conserve AP buffs and you basically have constant RUSH)

Sounds like some good advice, but my setup revolves around Charged Attack, just my preference. I would probably also like rush, but I have yet to find it in white. Do you think smash power up would benefit Charged attack? If I can get lightning enchant effect, I will put it on for sure. It seems pretty rare along with KO effect for a warrior. I heard those 2 combined are pretty nice together. Also I was thinking Ambush attack because a lot of the time people are running and I get them in the back with my dash attack, usually kills them in 2-3 dashes. Im not sure how much ambush attack lvl 3 adds, or if I would be better off with Attack up lvl 3.

Sounds like some good advice, but my setup revolves around Charged Attack, just my preference. I would probably also like rush, but I have yet to find it in white. Do you think smash power up would benefit Charged attack? If I can get lightning enchant effect, I will put it on for sure. It seems pretty rare along with KO effect for a warrior. I heard those 2 combined are pretty nice together. Also I was thinking Ambush attack because a lot of the time people are running and I get them in the back with my dash attack, usually kills them in 2-3 dashes. Im not sure how much ambush attack lvl 3 adds, or if I would be better off with Attack up lvl 3.

Well Attack Up Lv3 is +200 attack regardless of the direction they face. Ambush attack is useless if they're shielded up against a wall.

Charged Attack sends the player flying in to the air not the enemy, so I do not believe it would benefit from Smash Power Up. For Warriors your shield Uppercut and Rush both benefit from Smash Power Up.

For clerics, just your shield uppercut.

For mages, Magical Napalm and Lightning Strike both benefit from Smash Power Up. Thought I'd put it out there for other classes for anybody whose wondering about the benefits of Smash Power Up.

Edited by _DaNnY_

I made the same post over at GameFaqs to get some more imput, and it looks like they are offended by my opinions/preferences. If you want to check that for some more info on charged attack/rush heres the link.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643391-happy-wars/65487000

I didn't really need to see that lol. Besides, I learn a lot more in this forum than in others.

Well Attack Up Lv3 is +200 attack regardless of the direction they face. Ambush attack is useless if they're shielded up against a wall.

Charged Attack sends the player flying in to the air not the enemy, so I do not believe it would benefit from Smash Power Up. For Warriors your shield Uppercut and Rush both benefit from Smash Power Up.

For clerics, just your shield uppercut.

For mages, Magical Napalm and Lightning Strike both benefit from Smash Power Up. Thought I'd put it out there for other classes for anybody whose wondering about the benefits of Smash Power Up.

I think charged attack does also send the enemy flying if they are not killed. Not positive on that but I think it has happened to me before. And as for Ambush attack, it would be helpful when enemies are running from me and I hit them with dash attack in the back. I just didn't know how much it raises the damage and was curious if anyone knew. I would imagine that it would be more damage than attack up lvl 3, otherwise it would be useless.

I think charged attack does also send the enemy flying if they are not killed. Not positive on that but I think it has happened to me before. And as for Ambush attack, it would be helpful when enemies are running from me and I hit them with dash attack in the back. I just didn't know how much it raises the damage and was curious if anyone knew. I would imagine that it would be more damage than attack up lvl 3, otherwise it would be useless.

I don't know for sure, I assumed it to be like the slayer buffs, giving x1.4 extra damage if they were facing the opposite direction. x1.4 = essentially 140% damage so 400 damage points extra for every 1000 points of attack, however if they're not running away you're screwed. Personally think AP Damage Attack is more useful than Ambush Attack.

I forgot to mention in my previous post mage wind trap is also affected by Smash Power Up. I've survived a fully charged "charged attack" before (albeit barely) and it did not send me flying in any direction.

I don't know for sure, I assumed it to be like the slayer buffs, giving x1.4 extra damage if they were facing the opposite direction. x1.4 = essentially 140% damage so 400 damage points extra for every 1000 points of attack, however if they're not running away you're screwed. Personally think AP Damage Attack is more useful than Ambush Attack.

I forgot to mention in my previous post mage wind trap is also affected by Smash Power Up. I've survived a fully charged "charged attack" before (albeit barely) and it did not send me flying in any direction.

I have no idea how it work either, wish they would tell you somewhere. But a standard back attack already does double damage. So if your attack is 1000, then you will already hit with 2000. And you are assuming that its x1.4 extra damage, but there are 3 different levels of ambush attack, so do you think that would be lvl 3? I know its all just a guess but with x1.4 extra damage thats 2800 points of attack.

If you have attack up lvl 3 thats automatically 200 extra damage. So you would have 1200 base attack, and you would deal 2400 ambush. damage. That sounds pretty good also, but I normally kill pretty fast already. Im still debating which one is better for me.

As for charged attack, maybe its random weather it has a smash effect. I have sent people flying before, im sure of this.

I would suggest using charged attack as your main upgrade because it is so useful. I average somewhere in the 30s most games I get it as I don't have a weapon that gives me the ability automatically. Like I said lots of kills using that ability for sure.

Yeah I was the same way, I loved that move and never got it. But now I finally got it in white so I was able to put it on my main weapon, I love it.

Yeah I was the same way, I loved that move and never got it. But now I finally got it in white so I was able to put it on my main weapon, I love it.

When I play on my mage (usually after someone with Charged Attack just killed me) I go out of my way to super fireball them. Seeing as you can't block and move very slowly, you're wide open. 9/10 times the guy is dead or forced to abandon his charge and run! :drunk

I've read a few comments here but have been trying to get better buffs for my warrior and it's not easy. All I seem to get are orange ones that I can't transfer to my main weapon. I really want Rush or Charge Attack and my god I can't get them in white.

As I just saw above I can never seem to get the Lightning Enchant Effect or anyone of those to add either. Been playing and playing as much as I can as my Warrior now, I don't need better items just some good buffs.

Edited by InsaneKane87

When I play on my mage (usually after someone with Charged Attack just killed me) I go out of my way to super fireball them. Seeing as you can't block and move very slowly, you're wide open. 9/10 times the guy is dead or forced to abandon his charge and run! :drunk

Yeah that usually gets me running haha. But since I got a very good cleric weapon from last months treasure map, ive been using a cleric.

I've read a few comments here but have been trying to get better buffs for my warrior and it's not easy. All I seem to get are orange ones that I can't transfer to my main weapon. I really want Rush or Charge Attack and my god I can't get them in white.

As I just saw above I can never seem to get the Lightning Enchant Effect or anyone of those to add either. Been playing and playing as much as I can as my Warrior now, I don't need better items just some good buffs.

What level are you? I didnt get my first charged attack until high 20's and it was orange, since I hit level 31 I've gotten about 3 white charged attacks and Im level 37. And that was playing every single game as a warrior. I got them all from quick match also. As for lightning enchant, KO effect ambush/attack up lvl 3 and rush. I have never gotten them in orange or white yet. I just recently started playing Cleric, so I will probably never see those buffs that I wanted.

• 4 months later...