how long/hard do get 1k?

GrAgOt

I also got the game a few days after it was released and it only took me a little more than a month of serious hardcore playing. I had a ton of free time while looking for a job and was able to play it for hours every day. That's why I was able to get to level 50 in 13 days, lol.

going at a slower pace or playing it just for achievements because you aren't that great at it will take quite awhile. But it's a cool game to just pick up occasionally, as I started playing it again as I'm helping a friend get 1k in it as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I started this March first and got 1000 as of yesterday but those numbers are deceiving

I never really started focusing on it until July 29th, and played it steady until end of sept, early october

The online took a while because it was so painful and it was more of me delaying due to hatred then actually hard but if you find 2 ppl to start a race with you and quit out and you have all the right settings you can get 97k per race, thats 10 races at 50 minutes a race, thats your answer

Chupy is always complaining about this game :)

This game really isn't all that hard to be honest. In the singleplayer career you have to races that might be difficult. The Cobra and the Ford GT40-races are the hardest. The rest can all be done pretty easy. Then you have the timetrials and the arcadegames and those are doable after you figured out how the games works a bit.

The harder parts of this game are collecting all the cars. I would suggest looking into the auctionhouse from time to time for bargans. Do not spend money on tuning and upgrading a car because that is just a waste of money. Also do not buy cars you win for free.

The hardest part is to get the online 1mill. Mainly experts will probably be playing this game or just have a car that is tuned so great that they will win the races easaly. I would suggest the help of friends that have that game or visit the boosting thread in this room to get more people to help you out.

As for the time it takes..... that's tough, cause this will take a while if you do it legit.