How Much? Xbox Rewards

EMP

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just under a 1000...it's not really as useful as Bing Rewards is. Basically Xbox Rewards wants you to spend money to make money with their deals, I mean that's fine as it means you could get bonus points without even thinking about it buying DLC, avatar items, etc....however, for the most part it's something to check once a month for the survey (and what deal is going on for the month), then ignore it until next month.

Spend 800 points on superhero stuff, get 200 back (I think)...so that's getting 25% back. That's nice it's just...I wouldn't RELY on that for any reason. As the points take awhile to register (such as the 300 from using Entertainment, Gaming Online and Social apps from a few months ago) then they take a bit longer to show up in your account.

I guess I'm just being critical...it's nice for what it is but it's not something I pay as much attention to as I do Bing Rewards. If you're lucky you can get an account that gives you 44 credits a day, that's 100MSP every 2-3 days right there (unless you want to save up for that "400" card...meh).

It's not bad if you actually want something as part of a deal, there's no point in buying 800MSP of Superhero Stuff if you don't actually need it, just for the 200MSP return. I normally read through them and get stuff when the offer's right. That said the 20MSP for a survey per month isn't bad, even if it means you'll only get 120MSP a year only form that.

And yeah it does take a while for the points to get to you, Microsoft have always had trouble with giving it's consumers stuff for free.

I'm with Punisher on this one... I do the monthly surveys and such, but having to spend points to receive points... meh, just another way to get people to spend money on their products. If you are buying it anyway, like renewing your gold account and such, is understandable, or if you are spending money on the market place already... Getting 200 points for spending 800? You are still down 600 points.

Oh well, I'm at 940 and VIP 1.