Good Touch/ Bad Touch

RBmaster9345

Anyone know if its possible to get one after getting the other? These are the guns you get for tipping Moxxi and are really good. I got the Bad Touch a while back and if possible Id like to have the Good Touch too since it'll be at a higher level.

Didn't you just sort of answer your own question? You just gotta tip her another 10k. Probably just has something to do with you going to Moo-U ;)

Anyone know if its possible to get one after getting the other? These are the guns you get for tipping Moxxi and are really good. I got the Bad Touch a while back and if possible Id like to have the Good Touch too since it'll be at a higher level.

I grab a new Good Touch weapon every few levels so that I have at least one gun that's up to snuff. As for the Bad Touch, I've tried for hours but she will only give me upgraded versions of the Good Touch.

Just about to enter endgame with tons of robots and I'm stuck using a lvl 32 corrosive.....and I'm 48. :(

Just about to enter endgame with tons of robots and I'm stuck using a lvl 32 corrosive.....and I'm 48. :(

Thats why Im lookin to grab a Good Touch, Im at that exact spot. The Bad Touch I have is corrosive and it does well against robots only but its falling off with their high levels so I would like a higher level good touch to burn those fuckers down.

Sounds like you just need to keep tipping her $100 amounts and she'll give it randomly right?