I'm Done With This Stupid Game!

I am done with MW2. Me and my friend were playing (which is a miracle in itself because it took us 10 minutes to finally find a friggin server which didn't time us out!) and in ten games, not once did we have a good gaming experience. Every single game there was one or more of the following, sometimes all of them:

1) Spawning and dying instantly in the same spot by the exact same person several times in a row.

2) Duel shotguns. Even on Wasteland. A whole team just running around with cold blooded, knifing and duel shotgunning. And then tea bagging.

3) People doing the Javelin glitch.

4) Noob tubing.

5) Predator missiles from the people duel wielding the shotguns picking you out alone.

6) Riot shield f*gs with duel shotguns coming behind you and teabagging.

7) Servers timing out.

8) Lag.

9) Some level 70 2nd prestige asshole getting 40 kills.

Because of all this, I cannot continue playing this game. In the space of a week, the game has suddenly turned from a place where lots of players were having fun, to one where every single Goddamn game has glitchers and pricks making my life horrible. I mean honestly, one game in ten surely? Nope, every single game there was at least someone glitching or duel wielding. And the thing is, I know the javelin glitch is going to be patched. But the spawns and the shotguns aren't.

I'm not a bad player, and I'm not just a sore loser. But there are people out there using cheap methods to get lots of kills. They know they're being gay and they probably have no other way of getting kills, but in the mean time they've ruined the game for me. I can still get a even break of kills on some maps, and even in positive on ones I like, but it's not enjoyable. I mean come on! I haven't even heard of duel shotguns in real life. This is supposed to be a "realistic warfare game" - the kick back would throw you ten feet and you've never be able to snipe them from miles away.

Yes snipe. I was hit in the head from one end of Wasteland to the other. I was like "Isn't that the asshole using duel shotguns?" So I watched the killcam and sure enough, he was over near the tanks and I was outside the church and he aimed, shot and sniped me with his shotguns. Then he proceeded to kill two people with one round and then kill me again. And when they can't shoot you, they knife you.

And I'm not talking about one group of people. We were so pissed we joined ten different game to find one, just one, which didn't have dicks in it. Every single game this happened. So MW2, I hate you and I'm done. I'm going back to Gears.

*P.S. People who think I'm shit at the game might want to read my post on the 3rd page before you speak. :)

Edited by Spawn Man

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you need to realize is that just because your tactic might be good in certain situations doesn't make it the only choice. All these other styles of play that you have mentioned are people choosing a certain tactic, just as you do. Just because they don't agree with you on tactics doesn't make their choice "cheap" or "nooby". They managed to kill you, that is the objective of the game. Run and Gun is not the only legitimate way of playing the game, you will notice that there are many different weapons, attachments, perks, and maps that create many possible playing styles.

And I reiterate:

Or, maybe you are good at the game and someone just found a way to beat you. So you condemn them and their setup because they out preform your play style.

@OP

I will agree with you on bad sportsmanship (tea bagging), Javelin glitch, and on occasion the unreasonable spawns. Other than that, these people are just playing the game and using the weapons made available to them. It sounds like you are overreacting.

That made me laugh. Halo warfare... could you imagine?

Ahaha...

But back in topic.

I think you just had bad luck...

I mean, I've been playing alot these days and I havent found a single Javeling guy yet.

Sure, I found Shotgun users but, meh..

I just try to avoiding.

Hope you don't quit, cheers!

Yea, there's a lot of problems with this game online, that's there fault for not making a beta before release. Hell, there's more hacks on this one than the PS3. I just read somewhere that they're selling hacks on the PS3 to get on the leader board..... that's pretty stupid and i never saw anything like that when i played on the ps3.

Glad to see I'm not the only one that realizes how terrible this game is online...Don't mind the posters that are too busy sucking IW's sack to realize that there are some glaring problems with this game, they will never come to their senses and see that it isn't even as good as WaW was as far as the online gameplay is concerned.

That made me laugh. Halo warfare... could you imagine?

don't laugh

the new Halo Reach has perks

And as for the game, I stopped playing too for my own reasons. 1- I didn't like the spawns sometimes, especially for HQ's. Never consistent and can allow a team to get a godawful (lead or comeback) when it's not necessary.

2- my friends stopped playing, meaning I was matched with people I don't know or care for.

3. LFD2 came out and I enjoy playing that for fun and not fustration.

i honestly miss COD4. lol. i have to agree with you about the dual shotguns being insanely over powered, as well as the noob tube. my fiance claims he's turning his game back in, and he refuses to play it anymore, and he's been playing COD4 for two years without ever saying anything like that. i personally am torn - it IS fun sometimes, but a lot of the time its just irritating. but i do like playing something different.

also, its ridiculous you don't get the ak47 until level 70. i miss it so much!