Sacrifice Warning!

Akatsuki Sw1tch

I've never come across so many glitches with this DLC, The wooden boardwalk at the start of the campaign apparently doesn't exist (Goodbye Zoey & Francis) Then whist trying to fight the tank in the train door, Nothings inside yet down go the whole team by an invisible force & to top it all off after getting everyone up i get grabbed by a smoker and pulled trough the carrige & brick walls to be stung up to die! :mad:

All in all this is completely un-playable avoid at all costs until a patch is made.

Here is what I have experienced.

The Francis character model always does the Jesus run for some reason.

The Flooring at the start of the new Campaign is "Not there" apparently. You just fall through it?

The Train that you have to go through on No Mercy has no floor so you walk with you head through the floor.

A tank had the Character Model of a Hunter which was confusing.

You can walk through most of the Walls if you look hard enough

Whilst playing TAAANKS on No Mercy. 3 of the 4 Tanks spawned outside the map and couldn't get back in. Even if we tried to walk up the hand symbols.

I think the DLC beats Modern Warfare Maps and Fallout, The Pitt for the most broken DLC ;) LOL

I had some of the same issues, if their is an animation fo rusing the generators in the finale it doesn't work, I wondered why Bill stared blankly at the switch until it started rumbling, force maybe?

And on No Mercy is where I found bundles of glitches, e.g. the train you'd fall through and walk on the ground, took a while to fight my way through.

The zombies in hospital dressing were invicible but didn't attack they'd stand in the way arms open legs spread,

My friend playing as Francis was also not working, he either performed a jockey stance which is odd with a chainsaw or didn't alter when he did anything he was doing the same as the hospital zombies, standing arms out legs spread M60 in single hand.

Beyond that, nothing else aside their was a large amount of jockeys ... but thats probably just luck