Gears of War Limited Edition 360 Console Slim

ITD Soldierboy

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/06/gears-of-war-limited-edition-xbox-360-bundle-on-sept-20-for-39/

I wasn't planning on buying Gears 3 when it was released. I wanted to save my money for November. But this is very tempting. If I were to buy this though, I would definitely be selling a couple consoles to get it. I have 5 right now and really don't need a sixth(hell I really only need two maybe 3!) but it looks awesome in my opinion and I really don't like Gears that much.

Thoughts?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/06/06/gears-of-war-limited-edition-xbox-360-bundle-on-sept-20-for-39/

I wasn't planning on buying Gears 3 when it was released. I wanted to save my money for November. But this is very tempting. If I were to buy this though, I would definitely be selling a couple consoles to get it. I have 5 right now and really don't need a sixth(hell I really only need two maybe 3!) but it looks awesome in my opinion and I really don't like Gears that much.

Thoughts?

Yeah just saw this on Joystiq. Console looks very sexy and very tempting. And a 320gb Hard drive?!? Damn you Microsoft/Epic!!! Isn't $250 for the Retro Lancer and Epic Edition enough??? Now your tempting me with this? Guess I will be spending more on Gears 3 then I will during the month of November. Guess I will be taking advantage of that 50% extra trade in at gamestop this week.

Edited by ViperxSniper

Yeah just saw this on Joystiq. Console looks very sexy and very tempting. And a 320gb Hard drive?!? Damn you Microsoft/Epic!!! Isn't $250 for the Retro Lancer and Epic Edition enough??? Now your tempting me with this? Guess I will be spending more on Gears 3 then I will during the month of November. Guess I will be taking advantage of that 50% extra trade in at gamestop this week.

hahaha totally agree i might be getting this console

OOohhhh mmmyyyy goooodddddd... i want it so bad haha..

But i currently have the Halo Reach console... as well as the Epic Edition and Replica Lancer on preoder. As much as i want it, i dont want to spend upwards of $1000 just for a different looking console and a special edition of a game...

but at the same time... i bought legendary edition reach and reach console.. D:!!!!!!

BUT IT LOOKS SOOOO MUCH COOOLER THEN THE REACH CONSOLE D: ...

I am saving my money to buy me a Nintendo 3Ds:)

How can you be on a xbox 360 site looking at awesome gears consoles and say you want a Nintendo 3DS ?!? - Madness!! lol

I think it looks great but my xbox is fine thank yee very much. I would however gladly pay £40-50 pound for the gears controller (or however much they are these days?)

I'm currently buying the epic edition plus the lancer so that totals around $240 and i think this is probably the best looking special edition xbox to date an I think i'm going to have to get it... that or at least one of the sexiest controllers.