Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

Kairi

http://www.xboxachievements.com/images/news/bannerl-gamingsessions.jpg

If you are looking to work on achievements, play for pride, or just have a casual game, we encourage you to check out any existing gaming sessions first by clicking HERE.

If you don't see one that works for you, feel free to make a new one. If the achievement you are working towards requires some recruiting in advance, feel free to respond in this thread with details. Please keep all questions, inquiries or information directly related to your created boosting session to the "Comments" section of your gaming session.

For some guidelines on how to be effective and productive, we also encourage you to read the Beginner's Guide to Boosting.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got an idea... I can come to your house and play the game for you while you're at work. Hell, maybe I can even go to work for you.[/

hahahahahahahahahaha could you come by my house do the same while i am at uni if your good il even give you some of my home work

anyways i am down to work some of these medals for the convents

add me or send me a msg

gt: rouchdi

Game has been pretty good at its difficulty but holy shit is the Nameless King balls hard. Have been trying for hours and I can get the Storm King phase down without getting hit once but then King drops and I just get destroyed.

Tempted to just throw in the towel and ask for some help if there's anyone out there.

I've killed all the Mimics in the game, and despite assertions from a number of people that it's a guaranteed drop from the last one you kill if you don't have it I still don't have one. I've been through all the locations in case one spawned without my knowledge but still nothing.

Does anybody have a spare Symbol of Avarice to part with because grinding for covenant items is driving me slowly but steadily mad.

Currently level 99 and banging my head against the grind in Anor Londo.

gamertag: A Grumpy Spider

It looks like vertebra shackles are the most annoying to grind? I will gladly boost these with someone to get it over with. I am still early in NG and only Level 37. Just beat the Greatwood (but have the Mound Maker Covenant).

Anyone can pair up via password summon despite Soul Level?

I'm usually on 10 pm EST. Shoot me a message and we can set something up.

GT: Shred Asics 13

Looking to boost covenant items for everything but Sunbros and Rosaria. If you do happen to need any of those 2, I can help after I have farmed my covenant items.

GT: El Weon 630.

My schedule is all over the place so just message me and I'll see what I can do.

Looking to boost mould-maker shackles. SM 226 but shouldn't make a difference with a password. I'm from the Uk and i'm on almost every evening. I have a mic and lots of ember.

PM or add me gt:mikey 859

TIA

I've now done all the covenants but once I have got to the end of my NG++ I'll post again if anybody needs help!

Edited by ICEMAN22D
Finished Boosting