Dragon Age:Awakening Game Disk add-on content Issue

DarkStar11

I had Just bought DAO and DA:Awakening disk two days ago from future shop even though i had beaten DAO along time ago and just beat Awakening Last night. The problem is that my new DA:Awakening disk should give me all the add-ons for free cuz on the back of the game case it says includes (7) DLC add-ons. But when im at the DA:Awakening main menu and go to new game it only shows the Awakening campain and when i go to download content it says i need mircosoft points to buy them but arent they susposto come free on he disk cuz i bought the DA:Awakening disk from future shop.

I feel your pain! I was in the same boat as you just yesterday. Here is what you do.

If you had installed the 2nd disk, like I did, then uninstall it. Now all you have to do is put the disk back in, then click the A button, as though you are going to play off of it. It will say that there is a download, about 4 mg, then take you to another screen where all the DLC should be selected. just click on Install all, should be the very top selection.

Give it a few minutes, probably around 15, then you should be good to go!

Hope this helps.