Last boss on hard is pissing me off..help

hongping88

ok.. so I can get this guy to break up two times... but the third and final time is a pain. it takes so long, I sweat it was glitched..when I do break him up the last time, he flys around too fast and my dentist can't keep up.. any tips guys? Pls. help me out..

thanks

if you read the post and my other one.. its not that its hard.. its actually super easy.. but a glitch in the game ON HARD mode prevents him from splitting up on the 3rd round... does not happen to everyone but a lot of ppl.. dont act so cool, he was not hard to beat after we figured out how to get by the glitch..

if you read the post and my other one.. its not that its hard.. its actually super easy.. but a glitch in the game ON HARD mode prevents him from splitting up on the 3rd round... does not happen to everyone but a lot of ppl.. dont act so cool, he was not hard to beat after we figured out how to get by the glitch..

i didn't aware of a glitch ON HARD, maybe if you reset the game will work?

dont act so cool

no comment

There are two things to do when trying to defeat Fleming on Hard difficulty.

1) Start out by just unloading your Skullblaster (single shots) into his chest when his chest plate has a crack in it and it is red.

2) Once his chest plate turns gold, pull out your HotBoner (insert laugh here) and hold :rbbut: and release to launch a stick bomb on him (preferably, his chest), then shoot it. This will split him into 3 pieces.

Rinse and repeat twice more.

Also, on his Stage Three crack, Fleming will launch at you a Dark Hand, if you are low on Drinks/Health, let the Hand grab you for you to pick up the Drink on the left-hand side once in the Darkness.

I hope this helps - it did me. ;)

Edited by Redemption Mode

The final part definitely takes the longest. Stock up on The Dentist ammo and go to town leaving 200 or so rounds left, and make sure the Boner is always loaded so that whenever the cracks glow you can quickly take care of it. After Fleming splits, stand back away from the floating pieces and lock-on and let him have it.

This is the most stupid glitch ever!!!

I started on hard cause the game isn't hard, it's pretty easy and the last boss in even easier than the sisters, but I can't finish the game due that damn glitch.

Any suggestion?

Edit: Done!

After you destroy the green dome, go and hit him with the torch 2 or 4 times. Then flemming is gonna keep frozen without attack you (another glitch?), start shooting till he breaks.

Thanks to Vadicta from Gamespot's forums.

Edited by Khaoz666

• 2 weeks later...

Yes 100% it's a glitch and the last part he doesn't break up no matter how long i do it for (30mins and give up on the last part) and how many bombs i do he will not break up. I watched a video on youtube on it and i know I'm doing it correct but I've restart from last check point and hope it works. I'll post back later

I had this problem for at least 30 mins, and then when the crack finally did turn gold my sticky shots were going THROUGH him?! WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY!!! It was another 10 minutes until it turned so i shot the floor and he broke. This boss is so fucked up on hard, never had trouble the other 2 times

This is the most stupid glitch ever!!!

I started on hard cause the game isn't hard, it's pretty easy and the last boss in even easier than the sisters, but I can't finish the game due that damn glitch.

Any suggestion?

Edit: Done!

After you destroy the green dome, go and hit him with the torch 2 or 4 times. Then flemming is gonna keep frozen without attack you (another glitch?), start shooting till he breaks.

Thanks to Vadicta from Gamespot's forums.

Doesn't work just kills my health? This is on hard doubt it

There are two things to do when trying to defeat Fleming on Hard difficulty.

1) Start out by just unloading your Skullblaster (single shots) into his chest when his chest plate has a crack in it and it is red.

2) Once his chest plate turns gold, pull out your HotBoner (insert laugh here) and hold :rbbut: and release to launch a stick bomb on him (preferably, his chest), then shoot it. This will split him into 3 pieces.

Rinse and repeat twice more.

Also, on his Stage Three crack, Fleming will launch at you a Dark Hand, if you are low on Drinks/Health, let the Hand grab you for you to pick up the Drink on the left-hand side once in the Darkness.

I hope this helps - it did me. ;)

Using this method on Hard and using a full powered Dentist when his body splits into 3 it took me about 5 minutes, literally, took me about two hours on normal :s

• 1 month later...

I too had the same problem. On Legion level I could get him to break apart twice but never the third time. I tried going back to restart the chapter but that had no effect. I then beat it totally by accident like this -

I fired a skull into the green shield then immediately moved in close to hit him with a sticky shot. Dunno if it matters but I aimed for his upper right side shoulder and it stuck to his head and neck.

I then smacked him with a fully charged Johnson and he broke apart for the third time and I was able to finish him with the dentist.

This is a complete bastard!!!!

I'm playing on hard/legion difficulty also.

Finally did after 1.5 hours of trying. Getting him to split twice was easy but that third one just didn't wanna happen. I finally got it by a bit of a fluke to be honest as after breaking hundreds of those green shields he finally seemed to stand still long enough for me to shoot the golden crack. The problem I had was everytime I broke the green shield he would literally stay stunned for about 2 seconds and start fighting again. I had my hot boner ready and loaded as soon as the shield broke but I just never had long enough.

Had to turn the game off after doing that. I'll worry about the last bit of the game tomorrow. I've loved every minute of this game but that last boss took a bit of the shine off to be honest.

Edited by OptimusPrime76

• 2 weeks later...
ok.. so I can get this guy to break up two times... but the third and final time is a pain. it takes so long, I sweat it was glitched..when I do break him up the last time, he flys around too fast and my dentist can't keep up.. any tips guys? Pls. help me out..

thanks

same thing was happening to me!!! I don't know why he was doing it, but on the third time, he would be stunned but his jacked wouldn't be red, and I couldn't get it in time Then I would have to start all over again!

When he is stunned, just keep hitting him, and when he comes to he will be more injurded then last time.

• 2 weeks later...
Using this method on Hard and using a full powered Dentist when his body splits into 3 it took me about 5 minutes, literally, took me about two hours on normal :s

Why would it be harder on normal? I beat it on normal and remember the last part being a pain in the ass because right when he glows .. it gave you like 1-2 seconds to get that sticky on him. It was extremely annoying. Im starting my hard run and am hoping this is not a big pain in the ass.