Head up for Buy all upgrades for one of Skylanders

cheevo360

I want to say, that you cannot get achievement if your skylander from first series have all upgrade so once you start game first time and put 1st series skylander with fully upgrades then you not get achievement. So you must to do it with new skylander for 2nd series or maybe count for other 1st series skylander without fully upgrade.

Just want head up and warning about it. :)

I don't think glitch but I am believe it just because from explain above. That how I use fully upgrade Spyro and put on portal first time in Giants and didn't recieved buy all upgrades for one skylander achievement so I guess this why.

I want to say, that you cannot get achievement if your skylander from first series have all upgrade so once you start game first time and put 1st series skylander with fully upgrades then you not get achievement.

Not true. A fully upgraded Series 1 figure will unlock the "Upgrade Uniter" achievement

A Skylander can only be associated with one game so if you take a Series 1 figure that you used in Spyro's Adventure and load it into Giants, while you can use it to complete levels, it is not counted as part of your collection. You must first transfer ownership to Giants. You do this by pressing Select >> Manage >> Ownership.

Your Series 1 Skylander will then show up under Collections in Giants and the achievement will pop (assuming it was maxed out).

Edited by wtrswoopes

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...