Shade scares the s**t out of me!

I swear to the lord baby jesus this guy is scary. He thinks my dude is all badass and is obsessed with my character. He even tapped into my ECHO device to watch me kill enemies. Does anyone else feel this way?

Nahw I think he is a quite funny character and definitely a warm welcome when I travel to Oasis.

• 4 weeks later...
How dare you tiny tina is the best character ever shes so awesome she gets her own dlc

Each to their own. I think she's an annoying little knob, who I'd very much like to see squished under a giant Claptrap.

Personally, I will only be playing her DLC for the achievements. Even then, I'm not sure I'll be able to stand her painfully irritating/unfunny dialogue.

Each to their own. I think she's an annoying little knob, who I'd very much like to see squished under a giant Claptrap.

Personally, I will only be playing her DLC for the achievements. Even then, I'm not sure I'll be able to stand her painfully irritating/unfunny dialogue.

Ok i get you to each his own but dont tell me you dont like claptrap that would be crazy

• 8 months later...

I don't think he is scary but he has got that twitchy serial killer edge, I mean all the people you go around and meet at the beginning of the DLC....they are all dead, and he is acting like they are alive....so he is clearly suffering some sort of post traumatic stress denial, for which he should be pitied...unless he is that puddled that he actually killed them...in which case he is 50 shades of friggin psycho! :eek:

I was more troubled by the guy Herbert, and his strange equally weird obsession with Scarlett....and his seedy den of god knows what dedicated to her, with the squeaky dolls and pairs of knickers all over.....now THAT guy is odd lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...