profile question

Arya

Hey guys,

I'm about three weeks new to the site and it's been fun so far. Tons of help on achievements and the like. :) Finally got 5 posts so I can edit my details but I just have a couple questions. Like, how long does it take for my profile picture to start showing up? I assume that's the little blue anonymous silhouette box that's beside the little box up to the left? Also, how do I make it so my gamertag shows up on forum posts? I linked to it so you can get to my 360 profile if you click on the link but no gamertag? :confused:

Anyway, aside from that my name is Sarah and I live in Toronto and I love this site. :)

Guest Scotty
Hey guys,

I'm about three weeks new to the site and it's been fun so far. Tons of help on achievements and the like. :) Finally got 5 posts so I can edit my details but I just have a couple questions. Like, how long does it take for my profile picture to start showing up? I assume that's the little blue anonymous silhouette box that's beside the little box up to the left? Also, how do I make it so my gamertag shows up on forum posts? I linked to it so you can get to my 360 profile if you click on the link but no gamertag? :confused:

Anyway, aside from that my name is Sarah and I live in Toronto and I love this site. :)

Hi and welcome to the site!

to answer your questions;

the blue avatar is just that, it never changes. to have a picture when you post, like my redcoat, you need to change your avatar, which is accessed by clicking in the box with the blue avatar, on 'unread'. then in this new page scroll down a bit and on the left under settings & options, click 'edit avatar' and choose your picture here, then click 'save changes'.

as for your gamercard not showing up, they are currently broken, but are in the process of being fixed.

if you need anything else, let me know and i'll try to help as best as i can. hope you enjoy the site.

Hi Sarah, welcome to the community. It's good to hear you're enjoying your time here so far. :)

To answer your two questions - the blue silhouette box is the same for everyone at the moment. There's currently no way to alter that image. Unfortunately, the gamercards are currently a broken feature and only seem to work for some people.

Edit: ya got me back Scotty. :p

• 11 months later...