Is it really worth starting a new game with Mechromancer?

ZZak

I guess I can now patially answer my own question

"One thing I am curious about is if anyone has had any Mechromancer class mods drop while playing the game with any other class (without a mechromancer in the game)? "

I am playing as Zero and I just found a class mod fo Gaige inone of Zed's vending machines.

Still dunno if they will drop as loot though.

Yes they do. A lot to be honest. I found several in the few hours I have play since the DLC came out, even more than I usually found for my Zer0, but then , it´s a 4 Co-Op play

E10phoenix: Just told him something similar to my buddy playing Maya, i don´t even want to get to deep into the playtrough 2 yet because I have most of the beginning of the game stuck in my head after playing every character to at least level 10, and even that was crazy inspired by hype the first few days after release. People should relax and enjoy the game with the five classes, instead of rushing trough the game with all of them.

think it is a preference issue, she is ok in my oppinion but not better than most the original characters. i wouldnt play a game solo with her but maybe just for fun online with other players.

Fun = 4 Mechromancers going wild with Deathtraps.

I know this isn't possible (yet. Gearbox could do something about this in a future DLC though), but imagine 4 Mechromancers going against Crawmerax.

For those who aren't familiar with Crawmerax he is a boss from BL1 in the Secret Armory DLC.

I'd say it's worth starting a new game as the Mechromancer. If you desire, you could ask someone to help you power-level your Mechromancer. That way, you can at least determine how you want to use DeathTrap (he can boost the shields of an ally, do elemental damage using the same element you shoot it with, shoot a laser, etc.) I'd say at least give Gaige a chance! :)

If anyone wants a rush on a mechro I will be doing vault hunter difficulty from the start to the end tomorrow, story missions only and I will be keeping the fleshstick mission open too for proper grinding but won't do that until after the story is done.

For those who aren't familiar with Crawmerax he is a boss from BL1 in the Secret Armory DLC.

Lol we are all familiar with Crawmerax, and I for 1 totally agree with you. I heard a rumor floating around about a Crawmerax Prime in one of the DLC's but this is as yet unconfirmed