Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

Looking for someone to do Spartan Ops with, I can do it alone it will just go by faster with a teammate. I'm willing to help with anyone who needs to complete campaign as well. GT: MunchTheWaffle I should be on most of the rest of the day, although I will be leaving for dinner in a couple of hours and will return after.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to find somebody to run through the campaign (Heroic) with me in order to get the two co-op achievements.

I'm usually on most nights at around 9:00 PM CST. I figure we can knock out one level per night. Maybe two if we make good time.

Anyway, if you need these achievements as well or just want to help out, send me a message or friend request. Gamer Tag: thebat7

http://www.revolutionofgaming.com

We are a very active and friendly gaming community.

We are constantly in the top 10 for top 100 clans!

I am part RoG Requiem which is one of the Halo brigades of Revolution of gaming. We have multiple brigades for all the top games so you will never be short of friends to play with!!

Every week we have game nights, we hold tournaments and best of all PRIZES!!!

There is no need to change your Gamertag, your colors, not a single thing! And best of all its all free!!

Come check us out and whilst your there come say hi to me!!

If you decide to join could you please put NIBBLE MY PRAWN as your referrer. Thank you! And see you on the battlefield!!!

I've got pretty much all the achievements excluding

1)beating spartan ops episode 1 on legendary

2)completing all spartan ops

3)doing mission 3 with only usnc weapons

4)random spartan ops mission achievements

That being said I am down to play and help with others achievements, I'm on all night usually so if anyone is trying to help me or needs help, feel free to add me. No douchebags or children lol.

Gt - v bHop

I'm looking to complete three achievements:

- Bros to the Close

- No Easy Way Out

- Bromaggedon

For Bromaggedon, I only need to complete the level Shutdown, but I'm willing to help others finish the entire campaign. I'm also down for any other achievements you may need.

I'm usually on every night for an hour or so during the week, and for a few hours each night on weekends. I'll be on for the next few hours today if anyone wants to work on the achievements.

Gamertag is HTX9, just send me a message or friend request.

Thanks!

My cousin and I are playing spartan ops right now currently on chapter 1, episode 4. Running through on easy except mission specific achievements. If you wanna play and run through and get help for whatever achievements you need add me. ( v bHop ) please have a mic.