Achievement Trading/Co-op Campaign Thread

Creech

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The co-op achievements can be granted solo - w/ 2 controllers of course.

Although I finished the campaign years ago, I decided to now play the multi and co-op. Frustrated by not finding people, I used a local co-op with 2 controllers. Place your character in a safe spot and play through with second controller on easy. Be sure to set your Character to insane to get that chevo too. If you have been playing all releases, this should be a cake walk.

Keep track of what chapters you've played with actual people and fill in the gaps with this method. I did this for 13 chapters including all of the last 2 acts.

Good Luck.

Looking to do the following over the next week or so:

* 1-10 on Canals, Gridlock, Highway and Mansion

* 6-10 on Subway

Message me if you want to help.

GT: ryanb1705

Edit: I'm now also looking for one other person to do insane horde boosting. We can just do wave 1 on a map, die and then restart from wave 1.

Edited by ryan1705

I'm up for boosting anexx: now with exotution and the horde acheviments for the dlc maps

Hit me up whenever I'm online

Gt: JAX CHAMPION

_______

Planning on trying to boost for this on social tonight.(6th march) 8:30 - 10pm gmt only need 3 more but happy to play on as meny as needed ;) and willtry again if anyones intrested

Edited by spaxson
boosting tonight 8:30pm - 10pm gmt msg me if intrested

How big is the boosting community for this on here, wondering if I should pick up the DLC with all the maps and extra campaign in it as it's only 400MSP, even though I already have the Flashback map pack and combustible map pack(i cant for the life of me remember getting them).

Edited by ModernSith2010