Connoisseur

Dj Speeddemon

Ive bought at least 1 car from every manufacturer and i still dont have my achievement

do i have to download DLC aswell to get the achievement

these own the manufacturers

i have

acura,alfa romeo,aston martin,audi,Bently,BMW,Bugatti,Buick,Cadillac,Chevrolet,Chrysler,Citroen,Dodge,Ferrari,Fiat,Ford,Holden,Honda,Hyundai,Infniti,Jaguar,Koenigsegg,Lamborghini,Lancia,Land Rover,Lexus,Lotus,Maserati,Mazda,Mclaren,Mercedes Benz,Mini,Mitsubishi,Nissan,Opel,Pagani,Panoz,Peugeot,Pontiac,Porsche,Renault,Saab,Saleen,Saturn,scion,SEAT,Shelby,Spada Vetture Sport,Subaru,Toyota,TVR,Vauxhall,Volkswagen,Volvo

that is my completre list of manufacturers car i own

Can someone explain why i havnt got it!!!!

Ive bought at least 1 car from every manufacturer and i still dont have my achievement

i have

acura,alfa romeo,aston martin,audi,Bently,BMW,Bugatti,Buick,Cadillac,Chevrolet,Chrysler,Citroen,Dodge,Ferrari,Fiat,Ford,Holden,Honda,Hyundai,Infniti,Jaguar,Koenigsegg,Lamborghini,Lancia,Land Rover,Lexus,Lotus,Maserati,Mazda,Mclaren,Mercedes Benz,Mini,Mitsubishi,Nissan,Opel,Pagani,Panoz,Peugeot,Pontiac,Porsche,Renault,Saab,Saleen,Saturn,scion,SEAT,Shelby,Spada Vetture Sport,Subaru,Toyota,TVR,Vauxhall,Volkswagen,Volvo

dont know for sure if you have missed any or not but spada is a DLC. i will try and find if you have missed any.

i have

cant find any manufacturers that you have missed sorry.

• 2 months later...

I didn't think any DLC was needed for this achievement, it was just manufacturers in the original game?

Got me worried now as I only need the Veyron for my 50 points ... or so I thought.

EDIT worked fine for me, don't think I bought any DLC available cars in the first place, so the list of manufacturers on the achievement guide did the job :)

Veyron for 458k on the Auction House saved me a lot of time, finding this game a bit repetitive now sadly.

Edited by Holliss10

• 1 month later...

No DLC's, no sample packs, sold and bought back several cars.... nothing. Still no chievo.

Funny though I still see Bertone, Davon, Gumpert, Joss, Morgan, Mosler, Radical, Rossion, Spada Vetture Sport, Spyker, SSC and Wiesmann brands even though everything has been removed.

No DLC's, no sample packs, sold and bought back several cars.... nothing. Still no chievo.

Funny though I still see Bertone, Davon, Gumpert, Joss, Morgan, Mosler, Radical, Rossion, Spada Vetture Sport, Spyker, SSC and Wiesmann brands even though everything has been removed.

I am having the exact same problem and was about to make a topic about this. I have no additional DLC, only the content that came with the Ultimate collection. I deleted everything except for the Disc 1 install in the dashboard, loaded up and realized that I Buick and Lancia DLC installed so I could purchase them again to get the achievement and nothing.

When I look at my cars list it still shows me owning several DLC cars but just has them locked. Should I sell them first? I just can't figure out how to get this with the ultimate collection!!!