gifting Road to Rio de Janeiro wins

I'm also looking for Road to Rio Wins & Draws as gifts.

Gamertag: IRONAPA

As you only need 5 or 6 points to get Promoted from the Lower divisions then can we just gift each other a small amount of points at a time, otherwise the points get lost.

Can we start by you gifting me all of the Draws that you can. NOT Wins just Draws to start with.

Then once you have done that, then you tell me how many Wins or Draws you require to Start with. I'm Level 51 so can gift you a good few points.

For those of you trying to reach city 12 and get the achievements i would advise going as far as you can before buying or being gifted wins. Save them for the later cities. People are a lot more sweaty and harder to beat in my opinion. I am in city 11 and i wish i had saved a few wins!

I know its unlikely but if anybody is level 97 and wants to gift me the win it would be much appreciated!

Gamertag: ADZBOW

I'm looking for someone to explain to me what "gifting" is and how it's done...

When you go into the EASFC store you can go into the online section of the headings and you can Purchase wins and draws for yourself but once you buy it you cant buy it again unless You gift the item to a friend on xbox Live. You buy these with FC coins that you earn from playing the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have come to the city 12 and also have the FIFA World Cup in ROAD TO RIO DE JANEIRO .. I can help with gifts of ties and wins .. Caution: Give 2 or more victories and draws you block gifts. Add me to Xbox Live: GT: HernanCraf.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...