217 members have voted

1. 1. Best Simpsons Game?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was way better then all of them. (For 'them' I mean Skateboarding, Road Rage and Hit & Run) I thouhgt that game parodies were really funny and graphics weren't that bad. Though the camera was a little obnoxious it was still an okay game. But Marge I can't control myself, your one sexy milf! The word is Elf, and no snuggling 'till we do the right thing! IMO that was one of the funniest parts of the game.

• 2 months later...

I didn't find it as deep as Hit & Run but for one playthrough I think this was more satisfying. It was like your own Simpsons episode complete with fresh jokes, the cartoons for cutscenes, the real voices, and many many many hilarious references and knock-offs from other games and movies. Very cleverly written and is a great experience for any Simpsons fan.

I think it's the best game since the arcade version. Even better in some respects! I liked the fact that it parodied different styles, keeping gameplay fresh. The cut scenes were funny (I actually LoL'ed a few times) and the story was decent. Although, I do think Marge seemed slightly useless, as I prefer characters with more direct effects, i.e.: kicking, punching, etc.

Of all the Simpson's games that I have played, I would have to say that this is the best one. Hit & Run did a great job bringing the Simpson's world into a "good looking" 3D style game, but I still love the cinematics on the new one. It is around a B or C grade episode and now a days, those are hard to find with consistency.