Glitched Achvo

wuki 7

I did the same with Ironhands. Unless there is a level with 25+ enemies in it, then it's glitched. I went through the first 10+ contracts without missing a single shot and the achievement didn't unlock.

For the first time, I count it as a blessing. At least I can uninstall this worthless (pun intended) piece of absolute shit from my phone before I personally travel to Glu HQ and strangle every single one of their so-called "developers" to within an inch of their lives.

Hi there to answer both of your questions the 3 kills with 1 bullet much be done through 3 people (not by a barrel) i found im up to level 12 and the docks seem the best i got it there and have 3 since then.

To answer second question you need to kill 25 people i got this after like 3 missions just dont miss a shot in between then i got the timewarper rilfe (or whatever its called) and shoot in the chest for instant kill just do this 25 more times and the achievement is yours.

Also others are bugged but in a good way

500 headshots: Got this at 96

100 Bosses Killed: got it at 64

X3 Multiplier 25X: got this at 5

The only glitched achievement I have encountered are actually for the good, giving you the achievement well before passing the requirements. I counted the enemies and Ironhand unlocked precisely on the 25th kill. I was level 11 and did this across three contracts.

I am actually thoroughly enjoying this game so far. It is pretty addicting. It is very easy and the idea that you can only play for 5 minutes every two hours is pretty cool. Do not get consumed by it and good for gaming on the go. Battery likes this game. Only complaint is the load time...3 minutes or more each time...for a game you can only play for 5 minutes seems a little over the top. Oh well....

i think i have a glitched one, im lvl 15 and the 10 contacts achievement wont go off even though i have 10 contacts, dunno if they mean contacts the game gives you or if the ones you buy with credits count, but i have everyone unlockable so far and nada