I don't get it.

Divian BE

You need to get the 1000points for an achievement.

> ok, this can be done.

But you need to be #1?

Federere is on 2750 now and going, while I'm at some 200points in season2?

I've won 3tournaments and done quite a while trainings...

How do you play this game. Damn Top spin 1 was more user friendly!!!

(ps: annoying camera!)

You need to get 1000 career points, not season points (you can only see how many career points you have at the end of each season). And you won't get the achievement automatically once you get to ranked #1 like the guide says, it's completely wrong. (I've submitted twice for it to be changed, but it was never done.)

What I did was train until I earned all 60 stars, don't do a single tournament (should take 1.5 years), then play literally every single tournament, simming as much as you can (if you lost, quit and reload the file). If you lose twice simming, you'll need to play it out because it won't win for you most likely. Once you get a good number of gold stars you can sim through most tournaments. I got my 1000 point after year 4, so check your total then and see how close you are, then play a bunch or sim year 5 depending on your total.

You simmed the matches? Ee, can you describe it more detailed? Because i thought you had to play all matches by yourself, otherwise it would not give u any carrier points >>;;

If you hit start and skip the week you won't get anything, but if you select the tournament and hit Y (I think it was Y, I haven't played it in a few months), then you get credit for however you place in the tournament.

K, I think I will redo everything and go for the simming thing. If you loose in training, you quit and restart as well I assume? Some trainings are not very easy!

You kept with 1 coach and changed after the full 60?

ps: Where can you see career points?

In stats I can find RACE and tournament If I got it correct...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...