Achievement Discussion

Nice solid list here.

Not sure if the Infiltration FOB achievement is a versus only achievement. Just can't stand Versus mode achievements.

Hopefully all the main/side missions can be done in co-op like in Peace-Walker. Looking forward to this game.

It's likely tied to the "invasion" mode where you can "steal" other people's resources. Steal is in quotes because from what I've read, the invaded player doesn't really lose anything as you don't invade a player's mother base. You actually invade one of their forward operating bases. The invader steals and leaves while the invaded prevents you from doing that and earns potential resources. No one loses anything in this mode. It's all potential gains.

The achievements seems almost deceptive. I remember when MGS4 got the trophy patch and it had trophies like "Earn the X outfit." Seemed easy enough until I remembered you had to jump through a series of hoops just to get it.

• 2 months later...

I'm playing the game slow (only have 24% of game completing now), but so far I have all the story achievements. This guide can be very useful if you're willing to do the Executed achievement http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=629064

Anyone else having issues with story achievements not unlocking? So far only 1 of them after repeating it mind you unlocked and the rest never have. Repeated a mission again and it did not unlock this time.
Edited by TheMacias
update

• 2 months later...