Achievement Trading & Co-op (Campaign/Infinity)

Clueless

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward a partner for co-op + Spartan Ops + Legendary achievements:

* "The Legend of 117"

* "Bromageddon"

* "Bropocalypse"

* "Bros to the Close"

* "Operation Completion"

* "A Legendary Episode"

* "Dedicated to Crimson"

* "No One Left Behind"

* "Knight in White Assassination"

* "What Power Outage?"

* "No Easy Way Out"

Xbox Live ID: Yanquillero

Timezone: ET (N.Y.)

Lot of work ahead. Look for me online. Add me up.

Interested in getting a partner for heroic run through. I'm also looking to do the heroic achievements for mission 4 & 5 and grab all the terminals. Hopefully in one run play through.

I'm free tomorrow and maybe tonight. Gamertag is edgeofdivinity, message me, and we can arrange something.

Interested in finishing the rest of the multiplayer achievements from DLC, although I do need quiet a few I have 4 controllers total, plenty of free time tonight and all of tomorrow.

Gamertag - Andros sordnA

Message me/FR me with achievement message and we will get started. Prefer you to have 4 controllers as well.

I'm looking to finish of the multiplayer achievements for Crimson, Majestic & Castle map packs. I have 2 controllers & am on daily, I would be grateful of the help and would assist in any achievements others need. Message me if interested in getting a boosting party together. GT - TheClarkeyy (UK)

Happy to help anyone do any campaign cheevos they need (except keeping the marines alive. I hate that one so will only do it with 4 players). Anyone needing a extra hand for anything else just send me a message, I love the campaign but my friends won't play it anymore so I'm always looking for new players.

Gt: PastorWraith

Happy to help anyone do any campaign cheevos they need (except keeping the marines alive. I hate that one so will only do it with 4 players). Anyone needing a extra hand for anything else just send me a message, I love the campaign but my friends won't play it anymore so I'm always looking for new players.

Gt: PastorWraith

:locked

I am looking to boost the Crimson Map Pack achievements "Size is Everything", "Bigfoot", "David and Goliath", and "Pump Yer Brakes". I have 4 controllers and would prefer to boost with those who also have 3 or 4 controllers. These will require 16 total controllers as the maps only appear in Big Team Battle. I have another friend who has 4 that can help, so I need two or three people who can plug in a total of 8 controllers between them to make boosting these possible.

GT: Hurricane Matt

Add me and send me a message saying Halo 4 boosting.