Veteran Progress Question

tpb

Is there any way to check your progress towards this achievement? I have just come back to the game now that all the DLC is out so I can play it for a few days and get everything done (just finished Leviathan and was awesome :)).

Problem is I have no idea how close I am to getting "Veteran"... Also no idea if I have been effected by the stat resets that were reported last year. Is there a way to see it in a screen somewhere? Or do I just have to keep getting kills and wait for one of the progression popups? Is the one achievement I have been dreading because of the grind :(

Guest Scotty
Is there any way to check your progress towards this achievement? I have just come back to the game now that all the DLC is out so I can play it for a few days and get everything done (just finished Leviathan and was awesome :)).

Problem is I have no idea how close I am to getting "Veteran"... Also no idea if I have been effected by the stat resets that were reported last year. Is there a way to see it in a screen somewhere? Or do I just have to keep getting kills and wait for one of the progression popups? Is the one achievement I have been dreading because of the grind :(

there is an achievement tracker on the main menu somewhere. probably in the options menu, it tells you what you have towards all of the achievements.

Cant find the frame in my room (might be covered by the fact that the main console wants me to invite Traynor). But did get a pop up a while ago to say that I was at 3000 kills - so at least I know Im making progress.

On a separate note, I see there's a simulator in the Citadel DLC. Do those count towards my kill count (i.e. is that a good way to grind out the last 2000 kills)?