Achievement Discussion

Pashos

im actually not buying this one because of the achievements in the last game

-_-

challenges and 100% complete -_- really like to get on with the game from WITHIN the game,

dont get me wrong it look cool, but i would have preferred this to be released then asylum -_-

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-_-

challenges and 100% complete -_- really like to get on with the game from WITHIN the game,

dont get me wrong it look cool, but i would have preferred this to be released then asylum -_-

People who deny themselves the opportunity to play good games due to the Achievement list are idiots. Fact.

• 2 weeks later...

-_-

If nothing else make a separate profile just to play the game on then delete it that way it won't mess up your gscore :p. This game looks amazing and I like the achievements. Really wanna know how the campaign medals work though. Im guessing it's based on clear time, combat variety, stealth, etc. Not really a fan of medal systems based on time limits though. I hate having to rush through it so I might just let those achievements go. I just wanna play the game :woop:

Dax indicated there would not be console exclusives this time around. Everyone will get the same experience according to RS.

Yeah, i remember him saying that as well in an interview, but what about this newly (newish) announced Yellow Lantern Corp Batman skin people get with the Green Lantern Bluray/dvd (not sure if it's just the Bluray?) as that's said to be only for PS3 .... seems a bit weak if they're still doing console exclusives. :(

Yeah, i remember him saying that as well in an interview, but what about this newly (newish) announced Yellow Lantern Corp Batman skin people get with the Green Lantern Bluray/dvd (not sure if it's just the Bluray?) as that's said to be only for PS3 .... seems a bit weak if they're still doing console exclusives. :(

The Sinestro Corps. skin is part of the Skins Bundle coming to PSN AND XBL on Dec. 6th.

So I take it there are achievements related to completing the game on hard?

And if so, do they stack?

If I play the game, from the beginning, on hard, I'll net all the achievements related to difficulty in the story, correct?

It doesn't work that way this time. The achievement is for beating new game+, which apparently has a higher difficulty than the normal game, but you carry over experience and power-ups. I'm not even sure there is a selectable difficulty when you start the game. So you will have to beat the game at least twice.

The way the difficulty works now is that when you start the game, you don't select a difficulty level; you just play through it on a Normal/Hard kind of difficulty. However, when you beat the game, you can replay it as 'New Game +', which is effectively Hard/Extreme difficulty.