This game sucks!

MadCor

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree, this has got to be one of the worst games out for kinect. The motion detection is just terrible, half of the games are nearly impossible to play because your player refuses to do what you do. Playing tennis is ridiculous because your person hardly ever swings, in archery your arrow will fire at random when you havent even moved, etc. It could have been a great game, but it was just poorly poorly made. And no its not my sensor, I can go play any other game I have and it responds instantly and precisely. Definitely stay away from this game, do not waste your time or money. Luckily I didn't get any achievements on it so I could delete it from my gaming history, I'm getting rid of it ASAP.

• 1 month later...

They have updated this game and it is awesome now. The tennis is almost perfect now. The one that still sucks is dodgeball, they fixed volleyball kind of, it still not that good but everything else is awesome i love this game now, i recommend checking it out after this update.

Let me know what you think, i have got 1000/1000 gs on this game with minimal problems, which would be impossible if it was as bad as everyone says.

Thanks. Later.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...