Missing achievements and dog tags

zambeezi

I completed the game on hard first but did not get the easy and normal achievements. There is also a couple of missions that I collected all the dog tags but in the mission progress it shows as incomplete.

I've since completed the game again on easy, normal and hard but still no achievements for easy & normal. Also the dog tags are now "missing" in game because I've collected them on the 1st playthrough...

Any advice?

do it again? doesn't take long, work on the scores, weapon pick-ups and endings, I've had a lot of bother with this campaign today, wouldn't unlock gold score on the 4th mission & said one of the dog-tags hadn't been collected, wouldn't unlock the 3rd ending, pain in the bum, but just stuck with it, just need to unlock the 1911 in multi-player

Same here: it says that I'm "missing" a tag (in the prison mission), but I've got them all (just played the mission 3x & still nothing...)

Funny you should say that, as this is the only dog tag I'm "missing" too!

I even went back through twice and collected the ones that had re-appeared... still nothing!

Nah... I don't even go to the tag screen anymore. It is really f***ed up!--> the tags appear & re -appear. When I didn't try the campaign (the first few days), it said that I had em all! XD then they disappeared, then they were back...and so on (still like this)...

Nah... I don't even go to the tag screen anymore. It is really f***ed up!--> the tags appear & re -appear. When I didn't try the campaign (the first few days), it said that I had em all! XD then they disappeared, then they were back...and so on (still like this)...

That's really messed up. My collectables appear and disappear randomly in the campaign... Hopefully they fix this sometime soon.