Official Bitching Thread

JORDAN K 95

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way the server browser is. When I want a room with 1-15 empty slots, give me that! Not a list of full rooms!

Trying to join a room normally and it's saying no room for a commander, I DIDN'T WANT COMMANDER!

Loosing clips of ammo because I don't wanna go into a firefight with 11 bullets in my gun.

And the biggest one of all, not being able to form a squad outside of the game.

Granted this is Day 1 so ok we can have some issues but these things should have been taken care of by now, wasn't that the purpose of the so called "beta"? Other than that..loving the game! Obliteration is awesome! ranging in time for 20 to 120 minutes (yes it just happened to me) gonna be crazy on next-gen with 64 players

The way the server browser is. When I want a room with 1-15 empty slots, give me that! Not a list of full rooms!

wow, i really thought this was just a beta thing!?

Loosing clips of ammo because I don't wanna go into a firefight with 11 bullets in my gun.

WHAT please tell me thats just in hardcore, i could SWEAR this dosent happen in core modes

Sounds like my biggest worries and fears that turned me off from the beta and made me lose a lot of interest in the game are true: game really doesn't look much better than the beta, no squads/customization on the Main Menu, and the ammo depletion is still there. What a damn shame.

just to confirm, this ammo depletion is where you have 30 bullets in a clip, you shoot 20, have 10 left, reload and lose that 10 bullets?

if so then watch this video IT DOSENT HAPPEN ON PC!?!?!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw9BgWR9qBg]Battlefield 4 Final Build Impressions ( BF4 Review Event) - YouTube[/ame]

1:00 - 1:10

ps4 gameplay

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9nOaZb2u9M]Battlefield 4 Playstation 4 Gameplay - Lancang Dam - YouTube[/ame]

1:00 - 1:10 PS4 dosent have it

XBOX 360 gameplay

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbEhe04U4U]Battlefield 4 | Conquest Multiplayer Gameplay | Release Day - YouTube[/ame]

3:54 - 4:00

HAHA increbile! WTF he loses 46 bulllets! why have the 360 version different? have dice really forgot to change that, have i REALLY just spotted what could be potentially game changing?!?!

am i understanding this right, 360 has ammo depletion but PC dosent? surely that cant be right?!

Edited by JORDAN K 95

This!

WHAT please tell me thats just in hardcore, i could SWEAR this dosent happen in core modes

No. In normal/core mode too. I thought it was a glitch in BF4 Beta too.

just to confirm, this ammo depletion is where you have 30 bullets in a clip, you shoot 20, have 10 left, reload and lose that 10 bullets?

am i understanding this right, 360 has ammo depletion but PC dosent? surely that cant be right?!

Yeah that what is happening on the 360 right now. I do not know what is going on? Is it a glitch? Is PC glitched? WTF?!? :confused:

Yeah that what is happening on the 360 right now. I do not know what is going on? Is it a glitch? Is PC glitched? WTF?!? :confused:

i thought it was just me misunderstanding it... but WOW thats a pretty big bug to not patch! wow :p cant find a source but dice said this realistic reload system was for hardcore only + it wasnt in the PC beta, i dont know about the ps3 beta. i hope xbox one isnt the same!

Yeah, the ammo depletion is insanely aggravating. This doesn't add a new level of strategy, it's just annoying.

The no squads in the menu is a huge issue.

I'm chalking this up to launch issues, but I am having loads of trouble finishing a round of Obliteration, Rush, Conquest...and for the past few hours, even Domination. That's super aggravating. I loved what I played of Obliteration but I can't finish a match, so I don't want to try to play it again.

I beat the campaign and completed most of the assignments but they didn't register as being unlocked.

There's problems in the server browser also. I search for normal games with 1-5 free slots and it gives me full lobbies, normal and hardcore both.

Overall, I'd say it's a much better Battlefield launch than I'm used to though...

Playing the South China Sea campaign mission going for 30 headshots.. get to 15, game freezes during the boat sequence. Reload the game and I'm at the beginning of the boat sequence, rolled back to 9 headshots, and down 2k points. Not TERRIBLE, until I realize I die instantly every time I reload at the checkpoint. Win.

Doesn't help that the first half of the mission is the slowest part of the entire game.

edit: in 4 hrs I've already frozen more times than I can count. Another quality product from DICE.

Edited by Shiftie

I hate when I'm single shooting my assault rifle at someone from across the map and then they'll shoot there LMG about 5 shots and I'm dead:eek: Like wtf?

edit: in 4 hrs I've already frozen more times than I can count. Another quality product from DICE.

In the 6 hours that I've had this game mine has frozen at least 3 times, maybe more. I love games that just freeze in the middle of a match or while loading one. Oh as of typing my game froze again while loading! :AR15

Having this for the 360 right now makes me ponder on even getting it for the Xbox One. Good thing I just rented this game first ;) $3 for a week aint a bad price for a piece of shit lol OK that was a little much but hate restarting my Xbox when all I want to do is pop some bullets into peoples bodies.

Edit:: No one on my team will revive me but the enemy seems to revive everyone the second I lay someone out.

Edit2: 3 times at the same thing on multiplayer it has frozen my xbox. Every time I try to use quick match on a certain gametype, it throws me into a random one. Every time it has frozen from this particular reason was it tries to load Domination on Hainan Resort.

Edited by Emfulz

Playing the South China Sea campaign mission going for 30 headshots.. get to 15, game freezes during the boat sequence. Reload the game and I'm at the beginning of the boat sequence, rolled back to 9 headshots, and down 2k points. Not TERRIBLE, until I realize I die instantly every time I reload at the checkpoint. Win.

Doesn't help that the first half of the mission is the slowest part of the entire game.

Its happening to me also. But when I'm in mp, and its constant 3 times in an hr

Horrible bug/glitch I am experiencing. So I spent all day yesterday obtaining all the single player achievements except 1 and thought I would get it first thing this morning. So I go to load up my campaign and ... it tells me to start a new one (no replay level option or any other options). The game is telling me that that I have basically never played the campaign before. Ugh.

I checked my storage and there is a save file ... so yeah ... what the hell?? I am glad I only have 1 achievement left but if I had more and had to redo the entire campaign, grrrr! Oh well. Just a heads up for you guys. Be on the look out for this stupid bug/glitch.

Horrible bug/glitch I am experiencing. So I spent all day yesterday obtaining all the single player achievements except 1 and thought I would get it first thing this morning. So I go to load up my campaign and ... it tells me to start a new one (no replay level option or any other options). The game is telling me that that I have basically never played the campaign before. Ugh.

I checked my storage and there is a save file ... so yeah ... what the hell?? I am glad I only have 1 achievement left but if I had more and had to redo the entire campaign, grrrr! Oh well. Just a heads up for you guys. Be on the look out for this stupid bug/glitch.

I had that problem with BF3, but it's probably with some DLC recognizing issues: I had downloaded the first DLC pack, and eventually, I switched from that to the Premium Edition disc, which gave me all the DLC, so every single time I loaded up MP, it told me I had corrupt data, I had to press 'Ok' for every single 'Congratulations, you've unlocked ___ DLC!' menu, had to alter brightness, and eventually, I made it to the Main Menu. With the SP, I played a few missions on Hard, stopped, returned a good while later, and I had the same issue: New Game and that was it.

Seems like a really big issue they need to address, along with, from what I've heard, the ammo depletion when you reload, squads/customization out of the Main Menu, etc. The biggest for me is not being able to make squads out of the Main Menu. That is a joke.

Most of my complaints have already been mentioned.

* The fact that you can't form a squad outside of a match is agitating. It seems that Dice has done a steady nosedive on being able to play with friends ever since Bad Company 2.

* What happened to the server queue? Now all I get is a note saying that a commander slot isn't available. A) I'm not trying to join as a commander. B) The server showing 0/2 commander slots shows you're lying.

* Edit: I now realize this is ammo limiting vehicles. I don't agree with it as it changes the dynamic of the game.

* Heli and Jet controls are fucked. Yes, I know I can change them in the menu but why should I have to? BF3 heli/jet controls were perfect.

* The fact that engineers start with a PDW and have to work towards carbines. It's a severe disadvantage in certain modes considering the lines of sight on most conquest maps are medium/long range.

* Health packs are shit. Health boxes at 100,000 pts is stupid.

Edited by ChickenMcBastrd

The fact that whenever I search servers for hardcore maps (since quick match seems to always be normal) it tells me there are 0 players on all the maps

They changed up the controls when they were perfect in BF3

You can't squad up before a game

That you have to ADS to see if someone is your teammate, WTF?!

And... The icing on the cake...I just loaded up to try play campaign and it asks me what difficulty to play on!!! I was on the 2nd to last mission on hard and now it seems my fucking progress was erased!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by DMichaels86

And... The icing on the cake...I just loaded up to try play campaign and it asks me what difficulty to play on!!! I was on the 2nd to last mission on hard and now it seems my fucking progress was erased!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

My save got corrupted while I froze online, now I gotta start my campaign all over. Which isn't a BIG deal when it's short and easy (even on hard) but an annoyance for sure.