Anyone else playing the DLC?

Mr Magic

OK I just found out you can use two controllers to get the 2 vs 2 shutout and both Ultimate Teammates and Old School!

All I did was plug in a second controller after already being in the menu and the second controller takes over for their point guard. I just kept moving him out of the way and cranking up 3 pointers (well, 2 points in this) and then running him out of bounds to turn the ball over. Repeat 15 or whatever times and the achievement is yours.

Saves a LOT of trouble. Seems like the only one you can't get with two controllers or more is the HORSE shut out achievement.

I just finished doing it for Ultimate Teammates and it worked great. Then while doing it during 3 vs 3 tourney, it stopped working in the 4th match. I'm going to keep trying and see if I can figure out how it worked the first time.

Also, for Trick Shot Master, just keep going in under the basket and choosing "Reach Out", it's VERY simple and the computer constantly misses. I chose the bottom 3 Centers in the list as my opponents, if that matters.

Double Edit: just finished up the DLC achievements, and for some reason the 2nd controller trick stopped working halfway through the 3 vs 3 Era challenge. I had to beat the last 4 matchups against the CPU, but it was relatively easy anyway.

Edited by ATCS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...