Help with wolves and dungeons

Thank you! The search continues! Any tips for Iron and diamond mining locations?

Diamond is quite common around 16 layers up from bedrock (at least in my experience on PC) but can be found anywhere from 17 and downwards.

If you find magma, try digging around the edges and it's likely you'll find some.

Edited by Burnout x360a

Cobblestone eh? Alright well on my hunt for the ever elusive dungeon I dug extremely deep down into a cave with a few monsters. I found iron! So I kept going and then found lava! No diamonds though after I realized... I am now out of torches and axes! I am stuck down here! lol Anyone care to dig a dude out?

how common are dungeons? been playing for a while now, and not stumbled across any. are they inside regular caves? what do they look like from the outside? do you still get them on peaceful? do i have any other questions?

Look for mossy cobblestone and they are quite rare though sometimes you'll find a few close to each other or even have multiple spawners in the same dungeon.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/images/1/12/Moss_Stone.png

Finally made it out with just my bear hands!

Damn, that's patience ;)

how common are dungeons? been playing for a while now, and not stumbled across any. are they inside regular caves? what do they look like from the outside? do you still get them on peaceful? do i have any other questions?

use seed '888' there's a dungeon at spawn with a saddle

Look for mossy cobblestone and they are quite rare though sometimes you'll find a few close to each other or even have multiple spawners in the same dungeon.

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/images/1/12/Moss_Stone.png

Damn, that's patience ;)

Thank you for the pic, I will keep an eye out. And ya, it was quite brutal but I did end up going back and finding diamonds and obsidian in that same cave! Now all I need to do it find that saddle.

Thanks for the seed info guys but it feels cheap doing that. I will see how my luck fares by exploring and mining.

I'm currently using the "worstseedever" to try for pigs can fly and leader of the pack and while the sadle was there (fantastic) none of the pigs are going near a cliff/damaging fall. also had a look around and couldn't find any wolves.... kinda pissed, i'm not gonna lie

I'm currently using the "worstseedever" to try for pigs can fly and leader of the pack and while the sadle was there (fantastic) none of the pigs are going near a cliff/damaging fall. also had a look around and couldn't find any wolves.... kinda pissed, i'm not gonna lie

try Dead Mau5 theres a dungeon at the base of a mountain thats part of a large mountain range so easy to find pigs at the top

I ended up finding a dungeon thanks to Burnout for posting that pic. I saw cobblstone in the desert and when I got close there was some green on some of it. I started mining and boom I found a monster spawner then shortly after the chest. It had about 20 iron ingots in it and the saddle. Then I found the pig on a nearby cliff and the 400/400 is now mine! Thank you all for the information and help :)

After reading some of the patch notes for pc I almost want to stop playing until we get them. Statistics, leveling system, hunger system, new combat system, armor repairing, food stacking and so on. Hope we get them!

I ended up finding a dungeon thanks to Burnout for posting that pic. I saw cobblstone in the desert and when I got close there was some green on some of it. I started mining and boom I found a monster spawner then shortly after the chest. It had about 20 iron ingots in it and the saddle. Then I found the pig on a nearby cliff and the 400/400 is now mine! Thank you all for the information and help :)

After reading some of the patch notes for pc I almost want to stop playing until we get them. Statistics, leveling system, hunger system, new combat system, armor repairing, food stacking and so on. Hope we get them!

Yea I hope so aswell.

Yeah they better make that game worth it ! It has a huge potential

That's awesome, good find dude! :p