Every Boss Fight made easy.

Gackt

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

There's an extremely easy way to defeat the third boss: Throw an EMP grenade instantly then go to your left, he will jump over the wall, and while he is mid air press B and you're done. He would normally counter the attack but it's glitched, he can't counter while he jumps over the wall.

There's an extremely easy way to defeat the third boss: Throw an EMP grenade instantly then go to your left, he will jump over the wall, and while he is mid air press B and you're done. He would normally counter the attack but it's glitched, he can't counter while he jumps over the wall.

Did you not look at the guide at all? I posted that on the very first post lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

the first 2 bosses are the hardest. Just use typhoon or gas grenades. You can always use the punch trick with the 3rd boss, and as for the final boss, the battle started, I went into stealth, hit the buttons, hacked control panel, and as soon as I finished that I went into stealth and ran up to where Zhao is, and hid in the corner next to the glass, then if you just wait there, the glass will crack and eventually you can just jump through next to her and sit there unloading into her head, easiest boss fight.

• 2 weeks later...

Barrett is best dealt with by dropping your gear outside his room, running back for the Rocket Launcher near the Boxguard and just shooting him 3 times. I never took a single hit.

For Yelena, use the Heavy Rifle from outside the boss room, run around the water bits and when you hear her coming, blast in that direction. She'll then use her Typhoon, blow a generator and electrocute herself. Follow up with anything you like, though your own Typhoon kills her super quick.

Namir, one hit punch.

Zhao, Grenade Launcher for the pods/turrets and Gas Mines for those crazies.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can you still use the one-punch trick to kill the third boss if you got the bad chip? It seems not, or maybe I'm doing it wrong?

I'm waiting him facing the wall, aiming to the top and spamming the takedown button but no effect, he make his jump without being hit and go way.

Edit : Okay, I found the problem. It's written on top of the video "If you got the biochip, you cannot do this". I'll defeat him another way.

Edit 2 : Done. Found a turret on the streets juste before the boss, hacked it, took it with me in the boss room and here we go, died in 10 seconds.

Edited by davhuit

• 1 month later...
Lol this guide sucks. You assume people have these grenades/mines that they probably do not?

Way to make the weakest guide ever! You need an x360a award for that. :eek:

Hoping the cheap way of beating boss 3 works for me, cause that's the only useful part of this so called "guide".

Tried using your way on boss 2, but yeah, the game is too crappy to let me turn and throw a grenade regardless of how many times I hit the button. So...thanks...I...think? :confused:

Edit: Yep, after trying 20 times the boss 3 one puncher doesn't work. Guess you had to say no to the upgrade for it to work? Might want to ADD that to your 'guide'.

Thank you for the feedback :)

Sorry you did not find the guide to be of any use.

Added in the info about not being able to use that trick on Jaron if you took the upgraded chip. I believe it was included in the video information though. It should be more clear now.

Edited by Gackt

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've had this game for a while now but I haven't got very far at all. Reason being I bought it at the same time as a couple of other games, got to the first boss in DE and lost the fight, decided to play one of the other new games I bought and just sorta lost touch with DE. Now I've decided to come back to it and I start just before entering this boss fight. I have next to no ammo and I can only find 1 room with a little bit of ammo in it.

I'm thinking there is no way around this issue, so I need suggestions... should I re-start the game from the beginning? Is there an easy way of beating this dude with the equipment provided in his room?

• 8 months later...