Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost a few of the Champion's Bundle achievements, only got one or two left after getting the rest legit but happy to help others get the rest of them as well. Got two controllers, looking for max. 4 people so must have 2 controllers and a mic, message me if interested.

GT: Jack MKII

Cheers

Hello folks, i'm missing the assassination ...:rant: have 4 controller myself! mid european time i usually play around 11:30 pm ... GT: frezzo (send me a message/ whatever).

If someone is interested i will gladly help others needs....

EDIT: DONE! ... :dance: ... thanks everyone!

Edited by frezzo live

While doing the achievements i found myself wondering how the hell am i going to 2 protect the house achievement on the pit. So what im saying is need 1 person with 4 controllers. if u want to do it must have the bullseye DLC

Hit me up Tote Gunzz

I'm only missing the ''Protect this house'' achievement, tried to get it legit but its like if the achievement won't unlock.......anyways I need help and I will help back

GT: Spartan Bab 117

Edited by ron north
forgot to mention my gamertag

I'm only missing the ''Protect this house'' achievement, tried to get it legit but its like if the achievement won't unlock.......anyways I need help and I will help back

Finally got it legit so I don't need help anymore.....all I can say is that you got to be patient to get that one; croutch yourself and be ready to run when someone is near the goal

I just need protect this house. I will help you out with any that we can in one game of ricochet if you help me with this one. I will be on for a couple more hours today and then wednesday and thursday evening.

gt: iivi thor ivii