Ninja Defuse!

DRCL

Alright, well I was playing last night with a couple friends.. And we were playing this one clan from Quebec.. (They all had Canada on their profile and speaking French -_-)

Anyways, we finally got to Estate. And I usually rush on the B side. But instead of running all the way far right, I decided to go down the steps and into the B flag (domination) building..

Killed one guy and saw the other running to B.

I went up after him and I was about to shoot him when I notice he's planting the bomb..

So I tell my teammates that he's planting B while I lay down behind him...

Then he plants and stands up looking at the direction from the Estate building.. And I'm literally looking at his feet while defusing..

One of my friends was dead and he was laughing so much.. He though I was just going to kill him after he planted.. Lol

And they all backed out the next round.. Lol 6 on 1. It was pretty awful.

Anyways, it's my First Ninja Defuse on any CoD ever.. Even with the amount of time played on CoD4 (And all I played was S&D) I never got a ninja defuse.. I have had it done on me though.. :( lol

The only reason why I thought of doing it this time was because I saw that one video on these forums about the ninja defuse.. And I really wanted to try it..

So to end this story.. Lol..

Have you ever ninja defused before? Do you do it a lot? Do you tend to camp the target hoping for someone to come plant in front of you? Or do you just get lucky like I did and saw the guy running to the target and chased him? :D

Edit:

Here's the video that's in the MW2 video thread. That's the one I watched.. And if you see the first clip... The guy I ninja defused did the exact thing.. He just stood there! Lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJFGWFxBZcI]YouTube- .::MW2 Ninja Defuse Montage::. With Reactions! (iiBaBo0N)[/ame]

Edited by DRCL

lol, I do it all the time, I get like one ninja defuse a day, to be fair its not that hard

this thread is pointless.......... lol only messin XD

even tho everybodys probably gonna ruin this thread cuz youve ruined almost everyone elses =P

To be fair most people ruined their own thread by starting pointless arguments.. Not my fault if they expected me not to respond to them and not take it off topic :Bounce:

Anyways.. Leaving that alone..

After watching the video I tried hiding at the targets.. But it was soooooo boring.. And no one EVER came to plant in the games I played :(

I don't see how you can get one each day..

Ninja Defuses are so much fun though.. People just go wtf?

LOVE IT!

congrats on the first ninja defuse. I think of it as this i can either play SnD and get kills or go for some ninja defuses with this class

UMP45 - silencer

Marathon Pro

Cold Blooded Pro

Ninja Pro

Smoke grenade can be used...

I usually just run next to the bomb in a hidden place and just wait :)

Alright, well I was playing last night with a couple friends.. And we were playing this one clan from Quebec.. (They all had Canada on their profile and speaking French -_-)

Anyways, we finally got to Estate. And I usually rush on the B side. But instead of running all the way far right, I decided to go down the steps and into the B flag (domination) building..

Killed one guy and saw the other running to B.

I went up after him and I was about to shoot him when I notice he's planting the bomb..

So I tell my teammates that he's planting B while I lay down behind him...

Then he plants and stands up looking at the direction from the Estate building.. And I'm literally looking at his feet while defusing..

One of my friends was dead and he was laughing so much.. He though I was just going to kill him after he planted.. Lol

And they all backed out the next round.. Lol 6 on 1. It was pretty awful.

Anyways, it's my First Ninja Defuse on any CoD ever.. Even with the amount of time played on CoD4 (And all I played was S&D) I never got a ninja defuse.. I have had it done on me though.. :( lol

The only reason why I thought of doing it this time was because I saw that one video on these forums about the ninja defuse.. And I really wanted to try it..

So to end this story.. Lol..

Have you ever ninja defused before? Do you do it a lot? Do you tend to camp the target hoping for someone to come plant in front of you? Or do you just get lucky like I did and saw the guy running to the target and chased him? :D

Edit:

Here's the video that's in the MW2 video thread. That's the one I watched.. And if you see the first clip... The guy I ninja defused did the exact thing.. He just stood there! Lol

YouTube- .::MW2 Ninja Defuse Montage::. With Reactions! (iiBaBo0N)

I just ordered a capture card, haha, seriously.