Your first major project when you play

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly have no idea, i usually decide by the world i end up with, + need to see exactly what blocks end up in this build, i know its suppose to be beta 1.6.6 but im still hoping for pistons, if they are im going to build a new castle, the one on my PC world was done when first started and im so much better now than then :p will be nice to start a fresh without my old world drawing me back in and build some awesome traps and redstone things into it

Since i know we all cant want for this game, I have all but one qeustion. What will be your awsome Project that you'll work on? me personally want tbuild some type of evil tower surrounded by lake of lava and looking like the eye of suaron from LOTR.

This font is annoying.

In regards to the question, I'll probably make something Stargate like, meaning it will be an underground base with multiple levels. I wanted to make a replica of Cheyenne Mt., but realized I don't have the attention or drive to do it. Not to mention I think it's just lol when people recreate things in MC and they turn out looking like shit. Example being the Enterprise. Looks good on the outside, but once they guy tours the inside, looks like he wasted 2 years of his life.

First I am going to just play the game on survival and just explore and mine :p

Then me and my friend were talking about finding an ice biome ( I think biomes are in this version of the game :/ ) and create a huge ass boat with a glacier in it and water pouring into the lower levels similar to the titanic :p

I'd also love to build a gigantic tree house, i tried on the pocket version but it's hard since you still can't craft very many things let alone a bed or chest :mad:

Then me and my friend were talking about finding an ice biome ( I think biomes are in this version of the game :/ ) and create a huge ass boat with a glacier in it and water pouring into the lower levels similar to the titanic :p

biomes were there yeah but they were the old versions which is probably the worst thing with starting at this version and working up again, when they were updated in the adventure update it actually killed the worlds being used earlier, im hoping this either doesnt happen or they are already using a newer version on this game because it would suck to happen again

only problem with the tree house idea would be the trees available, you would literally need to build the tree first :p because there werent many tall ones in the game at this point or really up until jungles werre added... dont even think you could place leaf blocks then either until sheers are added